July 31, 2012

Homeless...

Well, it looks like we are back in Idaho folks. Mitch and I have been wanting and trying to get back here for a while now. When the offer presented itself we jumped at the opportunity. We were originally moving to Northern Utah. Mitch signed our lease to our new place and was bringing the papers back for me to sign when he got the call. They offered him the Idaho stores and we quickly decided it was time to go back. Everything fell into place so perfectly we thought we were meant to go back. It was hard to leave Utah, but we were excited to get back to our hometown roots! But as I drove down the streets of my hometown a quick wave of, "did we make the right choice? Did we make this decision too fast without knowing what we REALLY wanted??" Then the most PERFECT townhouse just fell into our laps. Brand spankin' new, not even done yet! Three bedrooms, two and a half bath, granite counters, two car garage, all for an AMAZING PRICE! Wow I was in HEAVEN! I called Mitch immediately and told him I HAD to have it! The Realtor told us it was ours! He said we could move in right when it was finished, and they were anticipating that to be the end of this week. I went in every single day to check on the progress. I already knew where all my furniture was going. Then we got the dreaded phone call. He called and said the people who own it have a son that was going to get married, but called it off and that's why they were renting it out. Well, guess who's getting married now and giving us the boot to MY perfect townhome! Yep, that's right. We are officially homeless. I seriously cried myself to sleep last night. I was devastated! So now I'm REALLY asking myself if we made the right choice and if we're meant to be here. UGH, talk about annoying... Well, on a happier note. My sweet baby girl is two months old! {I'll do a post on that soon} And I will admit, even though we've hit a little rough patch, it's been fun being close to our families. Baby B is loving every second of it because she is SPOILED with hugs and luvs. We've already been to the Pioneer day parade, rodeo, the Dance festival parade and out to dinner with some of my favorite people. Coming back here will definitely be an adjustment, but I think once we get settled in we will enjoy it. So, hopefully soon we will officially be Idaho Residents! Until then, we are officially homeless..
 Goodbye Orem Home!
 Spending lots of time with Grandma!
 Giving Mitch a purple nurple {that's what they are called according to our Beau man}
 My little mini- me's
 My main squeeze
 The Red Neck Rodeo!
Wouldn't be a post without a picture of my sweet little milk drooler...

No comments: