July 14, 2012

My Favorite Gal


What on earth did I ever do without this little piece of heaven in my life? She seriously is the best thing that has ever happened to Mitch and I. We constantly oooh and ahh over her. Mitch is still walking around the house saying, "You are so darling, my girl is just so darling." Hopefully she doesn't get a big head from hearing how darling and beautiful she is a gazillion times a day! If you follow me on instagram, I don't think you can tell at all that I love taking pictures of my favorite gal. I mean, I only post at least 5 pictures a day! I could do an entire post of 50+ pictures of this adorable little face, but I will refrain. I've been putting Baby B on her belly everyday for a few minutes, so she can start practicing her belly time, but within seconds she is on her back again! 
(please excuse my annoying mom voice)


My favorite little lady is almost 2 months old! Where does the time go? 
 
One of our friends Jason Egbert is in need of a double lung transplant. He was Mission companions with Mitch in the MTC and they served in the same Mission. I'm also very good friends with his sister Kelsie. If you would like to learn more about Jason and his condition, and even donate to this amazing cause, visit his website HERE. My favorite gal is Team Jason's number one fan ;)

4 comments:

Scott Family said...

she's a cutie roz! bet you're having the time of your life with her!

Austin & Aubree Egbert said...

She is so stinkin cute!! :) I love all the pictures! haha.

Anderson said...

She is so cute! You look like you are loving being a mom- as you should! We are so happy for you!

Chantell said...

Roz, she is so cute! And I do the mom voice all the time and can't help it. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Good luck in finding a place in Idaho guys!