April 30, 2012
Daddy Knows Best
Can I just say I have the best friends ever? They drove clear from Idaho to throw a shower. It was SO much fun getting together with friends and expanding baby girl's wardrobe Even more! We played a cute game where I had to guess Mitch's answers to a few questions. I only got 9 right, what the heck? I'm gong to write them down to remember all of my pregnancy glory. Feel free to skip down to the pictures ;)
Daddy Knows Best
1-What is Rozy's favorite pregnancy food craving?
*Pineapple
2-How many times have you ran to the store after 10 to satisfy mom to be's craving?
*0 {Impressive right?}
3-What is one feature of Roz you hope your baby will have?
*Her personality
4-Do you think your baby will be born with no hair, a full head of hair, or in between?
*No hair {It's true, I think our baby has no hope of having hair, but we will love her all the same}
5-How many diapers does a baby need each day?
*10 {Does that sound about right all you mommies out there?}
6-How many diapers do you play to change each day
*4 {Come on, at least split it 50/50 babe}
7-What part of your wife's body has she complained hurts her the most since she has been pregnant?
*Her back {This one he totally got wrong. I complain constantly about my ribs because our baby girl LIVES up there. When I got home I asked him why he hasn't been listening to my complaining the last 8 months and this is what he said..."Well I knew it was your ribs, but I didn't think it was part of your body so I said your back because that was the closest to your ribs." ummmm OK? Haha good thing I love him}
8-How many kids do you and Roz want to have?
*4 {This was decided before we ever got married. I told him we had to have an even number of kids so everyone has a partner for the rides at Disneyland!}
9-Are you or Roz more likely to be the parent who says "no"?
*Roz
10-What are you most excited for in becoming a Dad?
*Having a little girl {aww}
11-What are you most nervous for in becoming a dad?
*Telling my little girl No {I don't see that happening very much}
12-Who will be the first to hear the baby cry in the middle of the night?
*Roz
13-In the beginning how many times a night will your baby wake up?
*4 (Again moms, does that sound about right? Or is he dreaming}
14-Which baby item that you have purchased so far or receieved will end up being the most helpful?
*Breast pump Haha {Darn right.. I'll pump before I go to sleep so he can wake up and feed her during the night, perfect plan right?
15-From 1-10 how prepared do you feel for the baby's arrival (10=most prepared)
*10 for sure!! {We will ask him this again when I tell him, "it's time"....}
April Shower brings May BABY!!
Love LOVE love these girls! Thanks to everyone who came to the shower and spoiled our baby girl rotten. I still can't believe she will be here in 3 short weeks! {hopefully no longer than that} My belly has stretched as far as it can go, and my poor toes are sick of holding these extra pounds around. And my husband MIGHT be tired of me keeping the house below 65 degrees at all times {poor guy wakes up with a cold every morning because I freeze him out}, and my heavy breathing {he nicely tells me I sound like I have scuba gear on} or my constant tossing and turning and waking up 7 times a night to go pee. What a trooper.. He has been the most supportive husband a pregnant gal could ask for, which includes putting cold rags on my feet while I was sobbing because my feet were too hot. This Daddy really does know best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
That is so cute!! That's exactly what I told Austin too about kids. It should be an even number so they all have a partner for the rides! Ha. I'm so excited for you guys and I'm excited to see pictures of the baby girl that I already know is going to be adorable!! Ha :)
So cute! Love that game idea. And you look fantastic!!! So excited for you to be a mama!
You are the cutest pregnant girl alive. Where did you get that shirt I love it!
You look so adorable Rozalynn. I really wish I looked like you as a pregnant momma. Good luck with everything. And I really love the cute teal shirt, where did you get that?
This is adorable!! Love it! So so so excited for you!! loves!! xoxo
Post a Comment