I'm feeling a bit like David at the Dentist lately, asking myself if this is real life!! Do I honestly have only 2 short months until graduation?? Did I really come home the other night deciding my cap and gown size? Having my husband tell me to choose the smaller one because "that big one makes you look goofy". {Thanks babe} At least he's honest right?? This semester has lead to me to have NO LIFE! Zilch, Notta, Nothing! I eat, live and breath hygiene... (literally haha) I feel like every weekend consists of conventions, homework, studying, finding a million patients for my upcoming week and then more studying. I have to take 5 different boards.. FIVE! Seems totally ridiculous if you ask me. Seems to me like everyone else only has to take one, what the heck! I can only recall one night where Mitch and I went out with some friends to dinner and a movie, but the whole time I was stressin' about all the other things I should be doing! WE did see Real Steel which is a MUST SEE!! BUT this week I survived mock anesthesia and written boards. So I'm allowing myself to sit here and update my blog, stress free, pampering myself... complete with face mask. Here are a few boring pictures of my life these days..
ADHA Convention at Little America in Salt Lake
Last week we had an a-mazing night volunteering at the Provo Food and Care Coalition, serving food to the Homeless and other people in need. What an EXTREMELY humbling experience that was. They were so grateful and willing to share their life's journey with us. I'm going again in two weeks if anyone would like to join ;) The quote we are standing in front of in the picture says, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Nicely said Margaret....
On a random note, do you want to hear the highlight of my nights these days? This commercial is...You HAVE to watch it!
Why, you ask is this a highlight? EVERY TIME this commercial comes on, that GOOFY husband of mine sits up and does the "make sure you bob and weave once you're in there"... Exciting I know, but it seriously makes me laugh every time.. He will be laying down on the couch and WITHOUT FAIL he will sit up and mimic that part of the commercial, then lay back down. And he calls me goofy?? I guess you'd have to be here to find it as funny as I do ;)
Well! This will be me SOON! AHHH and then I'll have something more exciting to talk about.. Seriously though, is this real life?
I'm so excited for you Roz!! It seems like you've put in a lot of work to get to where you are... what a great accomplishment. I still need to see you... since it's been like an entire year. Love ya, text me if you're ever passing through Ogden.
you go girl!!! that is so so exciting you are almost done! and i have to tell you...my husband does the exact same thing during that commercial!! too funny!! :):)
5 comments:
You are so close I know you can do it! Wow five boards! I've never heard of that either, good luck I'm sure studying your brains out will pay off!
I'm so excited for you Roz!! It seems like you've put in a lot of work to get to where you are... what a great accomplishment. I still need to see you... since it's been like an entire year. Love ya, text me if you're ever passing through Ogden.
you go girl!!! that is so so exciting you are almost done!
and i have to tell you...my husband does the exact same thing during that commercial!! too funny!! :):)
HOW EXCITING!! we have to celebrate!! Miss you guys!
Atta girl nothing is better than finishing school. You are right it doesn't even feel real! Congrats that is such an amazing accomplishment!
Post a Comment