SQUEE! I am so excited for you guys Roz! This baby is going to be so stinking cute! Congrats!!
Awww! I knew ur mom was hiding something yesterday on the bus! That's so exciting!
Congratulations!!!
Oh you are going to make the best mommy ever! congrats to you! YAHOO! Being a mommy is the best thing ever:D
Aaaawwww!! Congratulations! How are you feeling, and what is your actual due date? You are going to be a fabulous mom!
Woohoo! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! That is so exciting. Babies are fun, and you'll be an awesome, cool mommy for sure. Good luck on the pregnancy...
Congrats you two! So fun and such a cute way to announce!
I know I already told you on FB but I am SOO excited for you!! Hope you're feeling better!
AWww... YAY!!! Congrats!! :) That's so exciting! :)
So excited for you!!! Congrats!! :)
YAY!!!! how exciting!!! congrats!!! :):):)
Congratulations! You are going to be an amazing mom!
Congratulations, you two are adorable and are going to be amazing parents to future baby rowbury..
your picture is so cute! you two will have the cutest babes!
Your pic is cute, and you guys will have the cutest babes! congrats!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
SQUEE! I am so excited for you guys Roz! This baby is going to be so stinking cute! Congrats!!
Awww! I knew ur mom was hiding something yesterday on the bus! That's so exciting!
Congratulations!!!
Oh you are going to make the best mommy ever! congrats to you! YAHOO! Being a mommy is the best thing ever:D
Aaaawwww!! Congratulations! How are you feeling, and what is your actual due date? You are going to be a fabulous mom!
Woohoo! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! That is so exciting. Babies are fun, and you'll be an awesome, cool mommy for sure. Good luck on the pregnancy...
Congrats you two! So fun and such a cute way to announce!
I know I already told you on FB but I am SOO excited for you!! Hope you're feeling better!
AWww... YAY!!! Congrats!! :) That's so exciting! :)
So excited for you!!! Congrats!! :)
YAY!!!! how exciting!!! congrats!!! :):):)
Congratulations! You are going to be an amazing mom!
Congratulations, you two are adorable and are going to be amazing parents to future baby rowbury..
your picture is so cute! you two will have the cutest babes!
Your pic is cute, and you guys will have the cutest babes! congrats!
Post a Comment