January 1, 2011

New Year's: Look Not behind Thee

Where did 2010 go? Time seems to be going by faster and faster.. I'm excited to start a New Year with new goals, experiences, callings, friends, family! There's so many things to look forward to this year, GRADUATION is the first thing that comes to mind.. But as I came across this video, it taught me something, something that I definitely needed to hear. I find myself thinking of things in the past, things I would have done differently or things I wish I could change.. This message is JUST what I needed to hear to begin my 2011 off right. Faith in Jesus Christ gives us strength to leave the past behind and look ahead. So here's to a new year everyone!

4 comments:

Austin & Aubree Egbert said...

That's a good little video! :) I love reading your blog. You are so cute and I MISS YOU!! ha. Last night I was at a New Years Eve party and my missionary's sister said you are in her stake. haha. :) Looks like you guys are doing greaT!!! And that is awesome you grduate this year!! So do I... but from high school! hahaha. :)

Ryan said...

I liked that video! :)Way good message to remember. It was so good seeing you. We need to plan another get together, it was fun!

BRITTANY said...

SUCH A GOOD VIDEO!
YAY 2011.

Britt and Chad said...

Roz come see me sometime! I miss you