December 29, 2010
*Christmas 2010*
Can you believe it's almost 2011? Where does the time go... I still can't believe Christmas has already come and gone so quickly. I hope everyone had an amazing Holiday season. I know we sure did!! My sister's beautiful baby Everlie was blessed the day after Christmas, and that truly was the greatest gift of all. All of the family was together to celebrate the birth of a beautiful angel sent from heaven. It still amazes me how one little girl can bring so much love and joy into a room. I could sit and hold her for days! It was extremely hard sharing her with everyone because I just wanted her all to myself! Thank goodness for skype and picture messaging, I already miss her and Ashlie so much. Anyways, I guess we'll see you in 2011!! Bring on the New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your new niece is beautiful! I can't believe how pretty her hair is!
Everlie is so gorgeous! I am glad u got to come home and see that cutie!
everlie is soo cute!! It looks like you guys had a really good Christmas!
Post a Comment