December 2, 2010
My very first GIVEAWAY!
Alright folks here's the deal. It all started with the great debate of wall mounting vs TV stands for flat screens.I'm all for the TV stands. So as Mitch and I were searching, we came across a perfect website (click above on Tv stands for flat screens*). It's amazing because it breaks everything down into categories, perfect for a non measuring fellow like myself. The only bad thing about this website is, it's not just TV stands..There is a whole plethora of websites for your every aching desire. (Which made me want a lot more than just my Tv stand, oops) So check out all of the CNS branches, everything from cookware to Shoes! It doesn't get much better then that does it? Oh wait IT DOES! This is a perfect website for the Holiday Season to find that perfect gift for that special someone. So what is it that YOU Need to do you ask??? One lucky blogger will receive a $20 code to CNS stores to shop as you please. Simply follow me here & submit a comment onto this post and tell me why you should have the gift code, that's it!**
So go on: follow, comment, AND SHOP!! The winner will be randomly selected using the tried & true: pick a name out of a hat method. Good luck!!
**Keep in mind that CSN can only ship within the US and Canada – Sorry, UK readers!! This giveaway is US & Canada only. Additionally, please don't comment about this giveaway on CSN's facebook wall – It's just between us friends!!
I'll pick the lucky blog winner one week from today, so Comment away bloggers' so you can start your Christmas Shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Pick me!!
I want it! I gave you cookies- my name should be in that hat twice! :)
I follow. . . .how fun!
Awesome! I will take a free $20 bucks to buy Christmas gifts!
I should win so my husband wont have such a hard time shopping for me. I can just give him a list of things I want and he can go order it!! Pick me!
okay I'm going to need that code! :) I went on and there is so many things I want!! So...PICK ME!! :)
I need it because I have your name for Christmas and if you want something good you had better give it to the one that loves you most!
I want to be entered because I have so much fun giving during Christmas time. This year Coleman and I are adopting a family to buy Christmas gifts for and that 20 extra bucks will help tremendously!!! Pick me!!! :)
Oh there is a cradle on there that I NEED. And this is actually a NEED not a want so I should win :)
DId my comment show up? If not Ill say again, there is a cradle on there that I need! Pick me :)
PICK ME PICK ME!!!!
What a fun thing! You can pick me... I am a a poor collage students wife who is getting his masters and the poor hard working student isn't getting much because we have no mulah for xtra things!
Post a Comment