And I'm not just talking about the Christmas lights.. If you have been on these Utah/Idaho roads you know what I'm talking about! I hope everyone traveled safe on these ridiculous roads!
Our Thanksgiving got caught a Little Bit Short this year! We got a phone call from my sister saying she was at the hospital having contractions 3 minute apart. (we heard contractions and thought BABIES COMING) We ate, packed up, cleaned up, all within an Hour! Then we sped as fast as the nasty roads would allow to Boise. But to our dismay, that baby Just wasn't ready to come out yet! We waited ALL weekend and tried every remedy we could come up with to get that baby out, but she just wasn't having it. We DID get to spend a wonderful weekend as a family, and HOPEFULLY our last weekend with Just Ashlie and no baby. I love you sister but I want that baby to come out NOW! So we'll see what this week brings. I've definitely learned my lesson...Don't drive Clear to Boise expecting a baby unless she's REALLY coming!
Me and Mitch got a tree from the WILD this year! It slightly resembles Charlie Brown's tree, due to it's lack of branches. Mitch says, "It adds Character" And once I got over my disappointment of having such a weenie tree, It started to grow on me. For Family home evening tonight we are finishing up the decorating! (I had to give it a little hair cut during lunch today because the branches were going a little skiwampus!) We ran out of ribbon and things so it's not complete. But you get the idea.. Happy Decorating everyone!
Here's a "before and after" from our tree's minor hair cut..

Two of my favorite ladies at the BSU basketball game..
4 comments:
Haha I like you little tree its cute! And yes I agree with you scrubs every day is a big plus! It's like putting on different pj's when you wake up in the morning! Hope your liking school!
I love the tree Roz! It is very cute and def has lots of character-LOVE IT! I'm so sorry baby eebs isn't ready yet. She just wanted to see how much you guys really loved her by having you guzzle down your turkey dinner so fast and drive those treacherous roads-just for her. What love!! Next time I won't call you until I see arms and legs sticking out of me :)
Darn it the baby didnt come! I like ur tree though!
What a fun weekend we had anyway. It was so nice to just spend it with my family. I couldn't of asked for a better Thanksgiving. Love ya all!!
Post a Comment