Studying survival kit:
Trail mix, Hershey's kisses, rice krispy treats, diet coke and a custom made box of Florence's Chocolates (Thanks grandma). Any other amazing suggestions for keeping me awake during the long hours of studying???
December 14, 2010
Giveaway WINNER!
I forgot to give a little Shout out to the winner of my Giveaway. So here's a big Congrats to Randi Oswald!! I know her and Cole will make good use of the money during this Holiday Season.. Huge Thanks to everyone who participated! (And also a HUGE thanks for all the Birthday wishes, I had an AMAZING day and got spoiled rotten by Mitch, friends and family!) For all those of you who are in the same FINALS WEEK position as I am... I hope you survive! I've got 2 down, 3 more to go.. So GOOD LUCK and happy studying everyone! (and yes I am updating my blog instead of studying...I don't think my brain can handle anymore at the moment)
Studying survival kit:
Trail mix, Hershey's kisses, rice krispy treats, diet coke and a custom made box of Florence's Chocolates (Thanks grandma). Any other amazing suggestions for keeping me awake during the long hours of studying???
Studying survival kit:
Trail mix, Hershey's kisses, rice krispy treats, diet coke and a custom made box of Florence's Chocolates (Thanks grandma). Any other amazing suggestions for keeping me awake during the long hours of studying???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's my sister! Yay for Randi!
Post a Comment