November 22, 2010

It's NEVER to early..

To play Christmas music RIGHT?? I may or may not have been listening to it all month.. But I Absolutely LOVE this time of year. And I'm loving the weather here in Orem. We hardly have Any snow! (and I'm hoping it stays that way) I can definitely tell it's the Holiday Season due to my complete LOSS of focus. I find myself in class looking up Christmas tree's on my phone so I can decide which color scheme to go for this year, instead of listening to my Professors. This semester I've felt more like I'm in Nursing school than Dental Hygiene school. I've learned everything there has to know about the body and which medications you need to fix it! I feel like I'm on double duty, Half nursing student/half Dental Hygiene student. But I'm loving school and especially loving that I'm winding down on my Second semester! Time is just FLYING by! I've almost reached my "One year left" Mark... But on a different note, me and Mitch are REALLY looking forward to going home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We're even chopping down our own Tree from the wild this weekend! (I'm pretty excited about it if you couldn't tell) I love all the Christmas tree's and lights, I wish I had my own house, I'd decorate it just like Chevy Chase on Christmas Vacation! But I just wanted to give a little shout out to the Holiday Season, I hope everyone travels safe and eats WAY to much food this weekend. And don't forget to pop in your favorite Christmas CD and sing it at the top of your lungs.. Just to get in the Holiday Spirit of course. Yes, We just HAD to go to the Christmas Lighting Ceremony and ride the carriage ride and drink the watered down Hot Cocoa. OHH and I ALMOST FORGOT! My sister's baby is due in the next few WEEKS!!! I am seriously SO excited for this baby to come, I will definitely keep you all posted.. She's gonna be the cutest baby in the world! (it may or may not be making me a little baby hungry??)

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

UT weather is for sure better than ID :) I don't miss the ID cold... The lights are the best this time of year! We are looking forward to going to temple square... you guys should come with us! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kip & Melissa said...

I can't believe you almost are to the one year mark! That is so awesome, time will fly by! I am so excited to your sister's baby! :)

Cassidee Garner said...

I love christmas Music! I listein too it about everyday! I hope u are doing well! I am so excited for Ashlie to have her baby! You and ur Mom should come by! We would love to see you! Then I could meet u in real life! haha! If I met u I dont Remember! Have a Great Thanksgiving! We are having 2 thanksgivings!

Sarah said...

Look! Look Roz! I am leaving you a comment because I love you! AND I love your blog! :) You are just amazing. And it is too early to play Christmas music if it is before Thanksgiving. Just so you know! I love you!

The W's said...

YOu're blog is so cute! And it is never to early to play Christmas music! I was begging for Christmas music around Halloween.. I hope you guys have a happy Thanksgiving