Can be FUN right?? WRONG.. But hopefully this will change thanks to my friend Robin who is attempting to teach me how to COUPON! I am SOO excited! Who wouldn't want to buy loads of food for WAY LESS? I've tried once before but failed terribly. SO, hopefully with some moral support from Robin I'll be able to succeed this time around.. Do I have any fellow couponers out there? If so, DO TELL! I would love to hear your secrets and best advice... Happy Shopping Everyone! (grocery shopping that is..)
1 comment:
Good luck! I try, and still kind of try, but it is lots of work. And you have to get several newspapers, and know prices of everything. After doing it for awhile, you'll get the hang of things more and it'll get easier. I have a bunch of girls in my ward that are all big couponers and get a thrill out of doing it. It's funny to see them get all excited when they talk about it. It really is exciting, and addicting once you get good at it. Hope it works for ya. I still need to get better at it. You'll have to report on how it goes.
Post a Comment