It has officially been TWO years since that husband of mine asked me to marry him on that rainy morning in Boise. I will never forget being on that stage in front of thousands of screaming women and saying "Yes" awkwardly into the microphone and into the news camera. This race has been a tradition in my family for such a long time! My mom and her sisters have been doing it for years.. And it has now been passed down to our generation of ladies. It's especially exciting because every year I get to relive the memory of my engagement while running with all my beautiful family members. This is a fun tradition that will probably be in our family for a very long while.... This year was particularly fun since we had two pregnant girlies running with us. My sister had more energy this year pregnant then she did last year! This will probably be our last year in the purple wave due to strollers and children in the near future. We had lots of laughs and even a few tears this last weekend.. It's always such a blessing to spend time with my family. It makes me realize how truly grateful I am to have such amazing people in my life.. I love you all and I cannot wait till next year!
My adorable preggo sister.
Looks like fuN! I can't believe your prego sis ran it? How far along is she? I can't imagine running with that big of a belly. Ugh. Not saying she's BIG or anything.... hehe. I'm bigger than her! ANYWAY, you look fab as always. And I don't think I know your story of how your hub proposed... sounds exciting!
3 comments:
fun! ashlee is so cute pregnant..you guys are all cute :) Good job I am proud of you!
Looks like fuN! I can't believe your prego sis ran it? How far along is she? I can't imagine running with that big of a belly. Ugh. Not saying she's BIG or anything.... hehe. I'm bigger than her!
ANYWAY, you look fab as always. And I don't think I know your story of how your hub proposed... sounds exciting!
How fun! You all look so cute!! I love Ashlie's little baby bump! :)
Post a Comment