September 20, 2010

*Homcoming 2010*

I was lucky enough to get asked by Gavin Miller to the Madison Homecoming dance! I was a little hesitant about going since I've been graduated almost 5 years, oh wait and I'm Married! But I simply couldn't refuse. Gavin is such an amazing boy and he brings so much joy to my heart. He kept me laughing the entire night! He comes up with the funniest things that just keeps me smiling. We started the night off with dinner at the Twisted Pretzel, and ended with some Delicious custard! Then I dropped him off so we could get ready for our big Night!! I felt so lucky that out of every girl out there he asked me to go with him. He was such a gentleman and opened my door every time! His mom Bev has raised one heck of a boy and she also got a lot of awesome pictures that I will cherish always.. Gavin putting on my beautiful corsage He looks slightly nervous about the needle in my hand hah Don't we make the cutest couple? He's always making me laugh.. We had to go see Grandma Florence! He wasn't the happiest to see Mitch or should I say "Sweaty Mitch" (that's Gavin's nick name for Mitch, makes me laugh EVERYTIME haha Gavin asked me, "why did you marry sweaty mitch?" My brother was a "Super Senior" with me so I wasn't alone! Thanks Gavin for making my Homecoming 2010 a memory that will last a lifetime!

15 comments:

aubreeann said...

i seriously just laughed soooooo hard at why did you wear sweaty mitch!! that is so funny! you are awesome roz! :) :)

Missy said...

How sweet of you to go with him. You looked so pretty, as usual. :)

gelly said...

LOL!!!! Sweaty Mitch--that's great. Looks like you had a fun night--cool post.

ps your Grandma's PJ's are cute :0)

JeNnA said...

And you still look the same. You're sweet to go. Glad it was a blast! Ya we really live close... you're in orem? Ya I'm rght off university in provo!

Kiera said...

Looks like you both had a great time! You look beautiful!

Cori and Colin said...

You're amazing and you look amazing! I love that he calls your hubby sweaty Mitch!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! What a cute kid! It was so fun to see you again. U r so beautiful!

Shauna said...

What a cute post and darling pictures. those are priceless. I love you soooo much and I love my Gavin too! He was so fun!

Anonymous said...

Roz, that's so sweet of you. He looks like such a sweetheart! You're still as gorgeous as ever!!

Watt Family said...

You are so dang cute! I love that you went!!! :)

Colette said...

Roz you look so pretty and what a sweet (or sweaty) guy Mitch was to let you go out on a date with another man! How fun for Gavin!

The Pena family said...

I love it so much! He was still telling us about his "hotty" date the other night. You are awesome Roz, and so is your hubby for sharing you for a night.

Katie!! said...

how sweet!!! you look gorgeous...hope mitch wasn't too jealous! :)

Ashley and Ethan said...

That is so precious Roz. You look beautiful and I bet he was dying to have such a fun, nice, and beautiful girl on his arm. How fun!
Love, Ash

Harper said...

I'm Heidi Davenport's oldest sister, and I found your blog through her blog.

I really love this post, and your pictures are so fun! You look very pretty, and Gavin is a very handsome young man. Thank you for your example in helping someone feel special. I think it's great that you went to the Homecoming dance with such a neat kid.