July 25, 2010

Family Jackson Trip!

Jackson is my FAVORITE place to go! We've been going as a family every year since I can even remember! We started our day off at the 24th of July Parade in St. Anthony, then we headed up for the rest of the weekend in Jackson! SO MUCH FUN.. Here is a slideshow of our memorable weekend..Hope everyone had a Great 24th weekend!

8 comments:

gelly said...

Beautiful pictures--looks like you guys had fun. Your grandma is so cute!

ashley said...

i got to participate in the trip one year! so fun! you guys are all too cute!

Chase & Megan said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Im way jealous.. I want to be home so bad!!! Soak in all the fun for me to ;)

Cassidee Garner said...

That looks so fun!

Bree said...

Fun fun! You have such an awesome family!

Anonymous said...

Hi you don't really know me but I noticed who you had to sit by at this parade and I'm sorry for you. I've lived in st. a my whole life and I know Mitch's past and it's not a pretty one. that family has some serious issues which I'm sure you know, but just know everyone knows how they are and they are only jealous of your beauty inside and out. you are a great person and I've left a few comments on your blog on previous occasions that I know involved this specific family (where she commented on yours and also the one year today) I just want you to know the only reason they keep tabs on you is because they are jealous of you. So stay strong and I've had to deal with things like this and it's not fun. anyways, you're beautiful and I'm so happy mitch found such a perfect match! ( I do know that they have been jealous of you since mitch met you in high school, it's been a competition since then, and you won, you will always win because you have so much more class then they do) so don't worry about what they say and do, it doesn't matter! all that matters is how perfect you and mitch are together and that kills them.. anyways I'm done with my spill, hope all is well!

mom said...

Oh we had such a good time as a family. It was a beautiful day and can I say it was nice just having us there so I didn't have to share. I love you all so very much, and thanks to the person that wrote the message above. It is a tiring subject that just never ends. Poor Roz has to deal with it 24-7 and it gets wayyyyyy old! Good thing she is such a positive person that is nice to all cuz as a mom, I am about to let someone have it.

Anonymous said...

you would think they would tire of it as well, but for some reason it never gets old to them! just goes to show how immature and shallow they all are. there lives must be pretty lousy if they have to interfere so greatly with poor rozalynn's life. I have heard nothing and seen nothing but amazing things from rozalynn, you raised one heck of a daughter and everyone who meets her can atest to that.