July 18, 2010

Girls Weekend..

Can I just say that I have made some of the very best friends here in Utah.. I can honestly tell you that I wouldn't survive being away from my husband without these wonderful girls.. I told them I would stay in Utah for the weekend on one condition..if they planned something fun for every night, and I tell you what, we did just that! Our weekend was filled with hiking the Y, Draper Days, Boating, eating SO much food, movies and lots of laughing. I am so grateful for these girls, I don't know what I'd do without em.. One of my friends said, "I think it's a blessing your husband's gone for the summer so we could hang out with you all of the time!" And although I miss my husband like crazy, I feel it somewhat is a blessing to be able to spend so much time with such amazing friends! So here are a few photo's of our UNFORGETTABLE "Girl's Weekend" (sorry for the picture overload, there were to many fun ones to choose from) And I also wanted to add that my thoughts and prayers are for the Sullengers right now. I had the opportunity to go visit Ashley while she was at Primary Children's, and I honestly left so uplifted and had a stronger testimony then when I walked in. She truly is SUCH an inspiration and everyone's prayers should be with her and her husband at this hard time in their lives. We love you Pres, Ash and Pat.. The Lord loves you and your precious daughter will be with you always... Me.. LINDSEY BRIANNE Me.. HEATHER (We're missing a lot of our friends in these pictures, but they know we love them to!)

5 comments:

Marcie said...

All your pictures look so fun! I miss the Utah mtns! Especially for the summer! We would love to go to Disney world again at the end of the summer. We already talked about going back so we could see more! We'll talk more when you get out here!

Anderson said...

Looks like you had TONZ of fun! just what was needed to cope without a husband! Roz, you are so cute! I hope you are loving Utah as much as you look like you are!

Team Allen said...

yay! cute pictures I'm so glad you're having fun. I love it here and have met some amazing people as well..
HOWEVER..don't forget about your little old Rexburg buddy who will be back in hmm about a month! Be prepared. love ya!

Kip & Melissa said...

It looks like you are having so much fun! I hope you can come visit us! It would be so much fun! love ya

Ashley and Ethan said...

Girls trips are always the BOMB! I love them and I can see that you did too.
Way to keep up on your toned bod Roz :) I'm desperately trying to lose my baby Wyatt fat and get toned again but when I look at my flabby body I'm saddened because I remember how I used to be in high school. Remember? Haha I love it when we run into each other btw
Ash