February 6, 2010

Baby fun..

Today was Danie's baby shower (open house). It's CRAZY to think that my best friend since 7th grade is going to be a mom in a short month and a half. Don't get me wrong, she will be the best mom out there, but it is weird to have a best friend of mine have a baby! I guess that's one of the many joys of growing up together. Going through all the boyfriends, break ups, first day of high school, first dates, dances, college, marriage, now babies! Growing up is so exciting, and I can't wait to hold that darling baby girl in my arms. So here's us girlies at the baby shower today (the picture ended up super blurry for some reason) AND I forgot to take a picture of my cute quilt I made, so I took a quick shot of it all wrapped up.. (The girl next to me just got home from Hawaii.. so don't judge me on how white I am, she doesn't count)

7 comments:

Team Allen said...

how exciting for danie! you girls are look so cute :) as always...glad you had fun

Hilary and Brian said...

I can't get over how cute your quilts are! I wish I was that talented!

Unknown said...

Cute quilts!!!!! hey how do you add those links for your friends showing when they updated last?

Raw Redskins said...

Ok I didn't know you were a sewing pro! Your hair looks so good dark I am so glad you did it, at first I thought you were the one having a baby I was so excited, but that is awesome your friend is almost due. We are getting old too fast!

Rowbury Adventures said...

hey Lauren, I just go to customize, then click on your friends and family list, and then below the Title there are a bunch of things with boxes next to them, the very last one says date of last update, check that box then save! and Ashley, seriously? You thought I was the one having the baby? You are SO funny...

AMIT said...

Wow very cute.Thanks for the pics.

Make website india

Shauna said...

Are you saying your mom takes horrible pictures in a nice way??? so sorry I thought I was improving!