February 9, 2010
The best things in life are FREE things...
SO This morning, Mitch and I took a lovely trip to Idaho falls to eat FREE GRAND SLAMS at Denny's. Denny's, I might add, was quite the attraction for a diverse group of people today. When there is FREE food in town, Everyone and their dog attends! It has been such a fun day, I got to spend every minute with my husband! (until he ditched me to go get hay with his dad- he needs to get his priorities straight) Anyways- We have decided to sale Mitch's Beloved White Ford! I have wanted it sold since the day we've been married (I'm a Chevy kinda girl) But we are planning on moving to Utah, and that truck is just to Big to fit in that town, plus we already have a black truck and my car. So it seems silly to me to have 3 cars and have 1 sitting. SO fellow blog readers, ask those husbands of yours to buy this great truck from us and take if off my hands! OR if you need a really great Valentines present for that special someone in your life, I'll throw a red bow across this truck and it's yours! hah I'll post a few pictures and seriously if anyone is interested I'll sell it to you in a heart beat. I hope everyone has a great Valentines weekend with their favorite sweetheart..
It was SO sunny today you can hardly see the truck, but I am NOT complaining. I'll take this sun any day of the week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Roz, sad I couldn't find you after the game. We need to get together soon, and what is this talk about moving? Did you know we are most likely moving to Utah too? Party!
Sad you are moving! We should make an effort to go out to dinner before you guys leave :) Have a good Valentine's day with your hubby!
If you love FREE go to http://www.dangginagives.blogspot.com/ and see the fun GIVEAWAYS EVERY Monday and Wednesday!
Ah I wanted to go to that breakfast thing too but Kyle had school! Hey and just curious what are selling your truck for?
What! Denny's was having free grand slams! I wish we would of known that! We would buy your truck, but since we have three vehicles as well, I don't think we could afford a 4th! but good luck selling it, I will spread the word!
I love days I get to just spend with Taylor. I am sure you saw some great people at Denny's ;)!!! haha. I love your willingness to throw in a bow with the truck! If I hear of anyone wanting to get a truck I will let them know you are selling yours!
Haha Pat and I did that last year!! Crazy people do turn out for that!!! I'm sure it was totally packed. Have fun in Utah! Fun adventure!
So you all enjoyed very much.
Make website india
Post a Comment