January 29, 2010

One quilt down, one more to go

So I just decided... EVERYONE is having a baby! It seems like everyday I get a text of some sort announcing another baby. So congrats to every pregnant mom out there! I made a quilt for Allie's baby (who was born 2 weeks ago) and it turned out Cute! I'm partially bias since I made it. But this quilt completed one of my sweet goals I've set for the year of 2010! I've started another one for Danie's little baby girl. She should be arriving sometime in March and I cannot wait.. I wish I could make quilts for all my pregnant future moms, but I'd be broke as a joke and the quilt making would be never ending.. But anyways here are a few photos of the finished product.. And here is just a little opening video of the cheerleaders.. They have been working hard on a competition routine. We perform it hopefully in 2 weeks, and competition is Feb. 27th! They have done such a good job, they went from 25 cheerleaders to 19 due to injuries and what not, so I'm proud of them for working hard!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

OK that qulit is seriously adorable! I love it! You must have been sewing for a while cause that is intense for real!! Oh by the way I totally stole your idea for 100 things to do in 2010 but i only did 50! Thanks for the idea though!

Greg n Sara said...

oh that is sooo cute. I am dying for a quilt like that. My friend made Bailee one. I want to learn how to make them. Are they super hard?

a.eborn said...

Lookin good Trojans!! (Wow, never thought I'd ever have to say that?!)
Your blanket is SO cute. It's so cuter than mine-YOU need to be down here showing me how blanket-makin' is done! Oh I have some really great ideas for quiet books, so when you come see me in a couple months (hopefully sooner!) you should bring yours and we'll start making the cutest quiet books in the whole weerrld!!
LOVE YOU/MISS YOU!!!! :)

Hilary and Brian said...

You are so talented on making quilts! I get so frustrated when I start making them that I make my mom finish mine haha
and Brian's parents address is:
596 Angela Drive
Rexburg, Idaho 83440

Rach said...

Roz those quilts are so so cute! I'm attempting to make a rag quilt for my little girl! i just think they are so cute! Great job on those- i may have to ask you some questions on how to make them!

Ashley Sullenger said...

Your quilt turned out so cute! I love the colors! You're turning into quite the betty crocker aren't you? ha

Team Allen said...

I love those colors! I made one just like that in jr high school down in the basement sewing class. i love it! I need to find myself some time to make one for Jaimee's baby. Good job!

Austin & Aubree Egbert said...

That quilt is SO cute. I love that type of fabric. It's so soft and comfy. I think I might steal that quilt idea from you and make a adult size one for me. haha. :)

Morrows said...

Oh my gosh! This is so stinking cute! I love it. I wish I could sew!

The Pena family said...

Hey, it was good to see you last night at zumba! Your quilt is so cute. I am going to make one this summer for our little girls bed and might need to come and look at yours to make sure I'm doing the right thing. You are so crafty!

Summer Mortensen said...

Good job on the blanket Roz!! It is super cute, i'm sure the new baby will just love cuddling up in that comfy, soft fabric!!

Bree said...

CUTE quilt!! I really want to learn to make rag quilts...maybe someday! :) Ok, so I think I forgot to tell you I totally love your dark hair!! I always want to go dark but the couple times I have it looks awful and I just wish for blonde again! haha! And oh man, I'm soooo mad!! we missed the game!!! For some reason I thought it was later in the month!! So did we win?? :)

Abbie said...

I want to learn how to make one! I love it Roz it is so cute! I am so glad I got to see you too at the Dance practice! You are just beautifu! Hope that I get to see you soon!