January 10, 2010

Weekend getaway to Jackson Hole

So our romantic anniversary weekend was to Jackson Hole. I LOVE Jackson! I have been going there every year since I was a little girl, and it never gets old. This is the first time me and Mitch have gone up there together, so it was fun experiencing it with him! It was FREEZING!! We look like we've gained about 20 pounds in each picture due to our numerous layers of clothing. Just a warning.. This might be a long post full of photo's. I haven't updated pictures in a while, so here are a few things we've been up to in 2010! The drive to Jackson and back was BEAUTIFUL! We couldn't have asked for a better day.. We ate lunch, then roamed the streets of Wyoming. And what's a trip to Jackson without Rainey Creek's Legendary Square ICE CREAM! Then why not end the day with a Movie (Sherlock Holmes- It's a great show) and more Ice cream! TwizleBerry in Rexburg just moved up to my #1 favorite spot in Rexburg! We had one in Fresno (which I was a weekly customer and they pretty much knew me by name) My life lately has consisted of cheerleading. morning and night. Between practice and games it keeps me super busy, and I love it! It makes me feel like I'm in my "Normal" busy element. Even though I'm not cheering, coaching keeps you just as busy! I love the girls and I'm having so much fun! Then Avatar in 3D! We went at 10:00 at night and didn't get home till almost 2. I was SO tired! But it was a great movie.. I apologize for this super long post, I promise I'm done!

12 comments:

gelly said...

Way cool that you are coaching cheer! You'd be really good at that. Love the square ice cream scoops--cool!

Team Allen said...

ahh i love jackson with all my heart. looks so fun :)

Team Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Allen said...

Ohhh ps..congrats on the coaching job! If you need my gymnastics expertise just let me know. looks fun..

Colette said...

Coaching for the rival team huh ;) Your trip to Jackson looks fun. I love going there, never tire of it!

Morrows said...

Your trip to Jackson looks fun! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you at the game Friday! You looked gorgeous as usual. Your girls look good too! I coached at Bonneville for two years and loved it! I miss it now that I'm not doing it! It's definantly takes a lot of time and patience!

Bree said...

How fun...I could use a getaway but my anniversary isn't til July!!! ahhhh!! haha! Maybe Valentines!! :)

Raw Redskins said...

Oh man that looks so fun, where do you coach?

Rowbury Adventures said...

I coach Rigby High School! (yes the Rival team hah)

Chelsi said...

I had to click on the picture to see if it was really Rigby!! ha ha - That is so awesome :) I LOVED coaching and miss it so much. I'm sure you are great at it. You'll have to keep us updated. When is districts?? You better record it and put it on here for us!! I'm sure you heard Baylee is getting married... maybe I'll see ya at the reception!

Hilary and Brian said...

jackson would be so fun! now i want to go! i love the squared ice cream place, we always have to stop if we go past it! yyaaayyy for rigby! haha thats where i went to school! thats exciting that your coaching for them!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Hi Rozalynn-
This is Michelle(Parkinson)Nielson, I ran into your blog through my little sister Chantelle's and I saw those darling quiet books that you made. I was wondering if you used a pattern and if you did where you got it? I have been wanting to make one for my daughter. Our blog is private but, if you would like an invite just e-mail me at chelle_nielson@yahoo.com thanks again!