January 7, 2010

One year down, Eternity to go!

On Jan. 3rd Me and Mitch made it through our first year! I cannot believe how fast time flies.. We both had to work last weekend, so Mitch is surprising me with something fun this weekend! Here are a few things we have done since we've been together.. *places we have lived* -Miami, Fl -Fresno, CA -Rexburg, ID -Orem, UT *places we have been* -Every Temple in California -Sea World in both San Diego and in Orlando Florida -On a cruise to Jamaica, Haiti, Port Canaveral Florida, Grand Cayman, Cozumel -St. Augustine -The Florida Keys -Houston, Texas -Orlando -San Diego -San Fran -Las Vegas *things we have done together* -Sky Diving -Para sailing -Snorkeling in the Ocean -Got in plenty of little disputes -Learned to work and grow together as a family -Teaching the temple prep class together -Packed and moved and packed and moved.... -Learned to cook and do dishes together (I HATE dishes with a passion, so I'm learning to like them- not working out so well...) -Grown to love each others strengths and weaknesses Me and Mitch have done so much together, and had way to many fun times! We have been so spoiled and have had numerous opportunities to travel together. I can't wait to see what 2010 brings and where our lives will go! I can't wait to spend eternity with my best friend and see what life has in store for the both of us... Here is a slideshow of 2009! Happy 2010 everyone!!

9 comments:

Colette said...

Cute slide show! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Hilary and Brian said...

happy anniversary!! time does fly doesn't it!

Bree said...

Happy Anniversary--you two are so dang cute!

gelly said...

Yay! Happy anniversary to you. Love the pictures!

Anderson said...

You two have had an awesome year! Congrats! You are so adorable together and the pics prove it! Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

You are so grogeous! Happy Anniversary!

Morrows said...

Congratulations! Time flies, huh!

Team Allen said...

happy anniversary yay!! I want mine to come so I can do something fun. Congrats!! have we really still not seen you guys?? pathetic.

Miss Amanda said...

awe i love it.. happy aniversary!!.. you 2 are tooo cute!!.. come back to cali for the summer again!!!