Mitch's car was facing the same way as Justin's, he slid that far after Justin hit the side of him..
November 27, 2009
Accidents happen..
Well.. Thanksgiving morning was nothing like I had expected.. We woke up early to get a few family pictures done.. For some reason me, my little brother and Mitch all had separate cars. I had a bad feeling, and I turned around right after we left and told Justin to get in my car. But Mitch had his mom's car and said he needed to leave that there so we all needed to drive. So Basically Mitch stopped at a stop sign, started turning. I stopped at the stop sign and saw the most terrifying thing of my life.. Justin was sliding behind me, swerved to the left to miss me, and rammed right into the Side of Mitch's car! AH I just had to sit at the stop sign and watch 2 of the boys I love most get in a horrible car wreck. Mitch got out just fine, but Justin wasn't moving! I starting shaking and crying and freaking out! He was thrown to the passenger side of the car and his head had smashed the windshield. He finally moved and got out of the car! What a relief that my boys were ok.. They both walked away with only a few scratches and rather large goose eggs on their heads. The Lord was definitely with us that day, and we are forever grateful. After we thought through all the other possibilities that could have gone wrong. For instance, if Mitch would have been driving his huge white Ford, I don't think my brother would still be with us.. So thank goodness he somehow ended up with his moms vehicle. We waited all morning for the police and wrecker to arrive to fill out police reports and what not, then went up with the family, took a few pictures and had a wonderful rest of Thanksgiving! So everyone please wear your seat belts and drive so safe on those icy roads. Accidents can happen So quickly, please have a fun and very Safe weekend!
Mitch's car was facing the same way as Justin's, he slid that far after Justin hit the side of him..
Mitch's car was facing the same way as Justin's, he slid that far after Justin hit the side of him..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow I'm glad everyone is ok. I hate wrecks and I hate the sick feeling in your stomach when you've been in one or witnessed one. I can't get used to the icy roads yet. I keep sliding out of our apartment complex onto the main road. I need this little reminder.
i'm so glad no one was seriously injured! that is so scary i can't even imagine watching people i love wreck!
O my! I am so gald everyone is ok.
I'm glad that everyone is okay, not a way to begin Thanksgiving but definately a reminder of those you are thankful for. Take care!
oh I'm sorry that happened! but you're right- atleast everybody was okay! i hope all is well now!
Yikes! I can't imagine seeing that happen--so glad both boys are okay!
What a Thanksgiving to remember! We love you all so much and just looking at this picture makes me even more grateful that you were all watched over and protected! I pray for each one of you every day, and know that prayers are answered!
Oh my goodness. How scary, we're glad everyone is alright!
sooo scary glad everyone is okay!!.. oh and i moved to huntington beach!!..
Oh my goodness! I saw the pictures on facebook but had no idea how it happened. I am so glad that everyone is okay! I hope your first week of work is going great! Miss ya!
Post a Comment