hey roz, thanks! making the cake was so fun! i wish i could do that for a living rather than working!!! haha yep we are in the dear town of pocatello! it's quite the town! so you do zumba? one of my cousins was telling me about it and said it is SO fun!! so you are back in rexburg now?
so fun! i want to do that! And about that meteor shower- was that picture one that YOU took??? That is the coolest thing ever. And how did you hear about it at 3am?? When I was in ID/UT- did I not make a comment to you telling you I was in town? Or on facebook or something?? I thought I had. Bummer I know. Well if you're ever in TX, be sure to let me know:) and I'll do the same.
6 comments:
hey roz, thanks! making the cake was so fun! i wish i could do that for a living rather than working!!! haha yep we are in the dear town of pocatello! it's quite the town! so you do zumba? one of my cousins was telling me about it and said it is SO fun!! so you are back in rexburg now?
so fun! i want to do that!
And about that meteor shower- was that picture one that YOU took??? That is the coolest thing ever. And how did you hear about it at 3am??
When I was in ID/UT- did I not make a comment to you telling you I was in town? Or on facebook or something?? I thought I had. Bummer I know. Well if you're ever in TX, be sure to let me know:) and I'll do the same.
oh my heck, my mom does zumba EVERY DAY!!! she LOVES it!!! so fun!
you got hooked on that? Did T pull you in?
So glad you came! It is quite the addiction! :) She said she is going to start doing christmas songs this week. That will be fuN!
Can't wait till you take me so we can shake it like a salt shaker together!
Post a Comment