October 11, 2009

random happenings...

WELL... I've been doing a few fun things here and there this week. I got to watch Maddie (my neice) One day and we had LOADS of fun... then Jesse invited me to go play BUNKCO! Which was a very great time.. WE went to Holly Blanchards wedding yesterday which was BEAUTIFUL she made a very pretty bride.. Then we went to a Haunted House last night with some friends which is always a good time... Mitch is still finishing up in the spuds, so who knows when we'll move to Utah, I'll let ya know when we find out! Other then that my sister came this weekend and the LOWE family came this weekend so it was great seeing them, we ate at the One and only CHIZ's! (a family favorite) AND that about sums up my weeek... Hope everyone is getting used to this freezing cold and has a good week this week!!

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

You need to hurry and move to Utah! The weather has been so nice here, sounds like ID is freezing. Can't wait to see ya.

Katie!! said...

LOVE the skunk outfit!! you are so cute!!

Bree said...

Oh I'm glad you let me in! haha! :) Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun and staying busy! When do you move to UT? I had Chiz' for my first time over the weekend and it was as good as everyone says!! :)

Colette said...

Chiz's, YUM!!

Allie said...

Love the Halloween get ups! Your skunk costume is adorable!