October 7, 2009
another week in Idaho..
Well, nothing new is really going on. Mitch got a job working in the spuds so we're not moving to Utah till next week sometime. We were supposed to be moving down there today, but we get to stay in Idaho one more week. I got sick last Thursday and I'm just starting to feel better.. Mitch read the symptoms for swine flu, and yes... I had every single one of them. From puking your guts out to head cold, muscle aches and fever. I never went to the doctor because I would start feeling better, then something else would be wrong with me ha but I'm finally starting to get better and hopefully getting over this week long sickness. Thank goodness for my mom and my loving husband, they took care of me and nursed me back to health!
We went to conference this past weekend and it was such a fun experience. We stayed with Brad and Linda in Logan one night and then with Abbie and Brek (Thanks a million guys) we had so much fun! Brek gave Mitch a ticket to priesthood at the conference center so me and Abbie hung out for a few LONG hours haha.. Me and Abbie planned a lot of fun trips during that time so hopefully we can go on some of them soon! But other then that nothing else is really going on... I finally went private so thanks everyone for your e-mail addresses. Hope everyone is having a great spud harvest vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Haha I just put up our pictures too of this weekend!! I hope we can go on our fun trips too! I am glad you are feeling better!
Glad you are feeling better. Let us know when you head this way!
dang you got swine flu too! i didn't end up getting it but it sure wasn't fun watching brian with it! i'm so jealous you got to go to conference! how fun!
I'm glad you are starting to feel better. That is not fun!! What a neat experience to go to conference! Your picture is beautiful by the temple!
hey! we were at conference too I wish we would have ran into you..glad you will be moving down here soon.. :)
Post a Comment