While Mitch was out being a Farmer, I was at home working on my homemaking skills.. I started a quilt a few months ago and it sat and sat and sat in a box for a majority of those months.. SO I pulled it out and in 2 days I FINALLY FiNiShEd My Quilt! It was my first time ever using a sewing machine so I am quite impressed with what I have accomplished. As my reward I'm going to get a massage tomorrow, who knew sewing was such hard work! AND Danie gave me a hair cut yesterday and a WoNdErFuL Scalp massage today.. THANKS DANIDO! Anyways I just wanted to brag about my first QuIlT EVER! (and probably my last for a while..) Thanks for letting me brag, hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love the blanket Roz, it is so dang cute and so you! Oh it sounds like you are having tons of fun hanging out with Danie and getting fun treatments!! I wish i was there so we could all play, i miss you girls. Love ya ~ Jess
Love the blanket Roz, it is so dang cute and so you! Oh it sounds like you are having tons of fun hanging out with Danie and getting fun treatments!! I wish i was there so we could all play, i miss you girls. Love ya ~ Jess
14 comments:
pretty roz!! looks real good! and i came to boise for my business trip! pretty lame but oh well!!!
You did AWESOME. First time with a sewing machine, way to go!! Enjoy the massage!!
I'm quite impressed! I've never really used a sewing machine either, so I've always been hesitant to start a quilt. But now you've inspired me!
Your quilt is SUPER cute! I never thought about doing one...maybe I will give it a try!
I love the quilt...man, I wish I were crafty!
VERY CUTE!
Love the quilt!! Good job!! I haven't made a quilt since I did one for my Laurel project...a LONG time ago! haha!
*HOW FUN--GOOD JOB...IT'S LOOKS WAY WARM..
Love the blanket Roz, it is so dang cute and so you! Oh it sounds like you are having tons of fun hanging out with Danie and getting fun treatments!! I wish i was there so we could all play, i miss you girls.
Love ya ~ Jess
Love the blanket Roz, it is so dang cute and so you! Oh it sounds like you are having tons of fun hanging out with Danie and getting fun treatments!! I wish i was there so we could all play, i miss you girls.
Love ya ~ Jess
Nice work!
It was a big project to take on for your first quilt but it turned out so cute, you did an amazing job! You deserve that massage!
i'm so excited for you that you finally got your quilt done! mine took me a year... so you've got me beat :) it turned out wayyy cute!!!
Love the quilt! love the colors in it! Great job on it, it looks amazing!
Post a Comment