October 18, 2009

Friends, Camp fire, Sand dunes....

It was a fun weekend here in Idaho... We went to eat with Danie, Cory, Bridger and Janelle at Applebee's, after Mitch FINALLY finished workin in the spuds. We went to Danie's apartment and played a few intense games of GUITAR HERO (my favorite game ever) and had such a fun time. On Saturday my mom was in charge of Super Saturday for her ward, so I went and made my second Bumble watch! I made a brown one and now a white one! They are SO hard for me to make because my brain is just not crafty. But later that night a bunch of us went out to the sand dunes and made a fire. We roasted weiners and smores and sat around the fire and enjoyed eachothers company. I seriously had so much fun! I'm going to miss everyone here in Idaho.. We are for sure moving on Tuesday to Orem. So I'm glad we had a fun adventure for our last weekend here.. We will miss living in Idaho, but I'm sure we will come visit lots! Anyways here are a few picutres from our weekend... Hope everyone's weekend was a Great one!! Yes my husband shot another animal... After dinner.. me and Liz jumping off the sand dunes! *=(you can barely see us but we look awesome!)

4 comments:

Morrows said...

How fun. You are gorgeous! We need to get together before you move to Utah!

Chelsi said...

Yay! Let us know if you need any help!

Team Allen said...

How fun!! I love Idaho. When I moved to Utah it was a sad day..you will love it. SEriously let us know if you need any help :) Good luck!!

Unknown said...

well hello! It was nice to meet ya last sat! Good luck with moving and school!