KEITH URBAN!! It was so awesome, me and Mitch had seats with Brian and Liz WAY FAR AWAY and up so high you could barely see the stage, but the cutest old man came up to me and Mitch and gave us two tickets that were down on the floor right by the stage! It was SOO generous of that man. I was so grateful because we got to get So close to Keith and his beautiful face! This picture is from my phone, not to far away from where Keith was sitting and serenading us with his beautiful singing voice and guitar skills! (Thank you cute old man, you made my whole entire night!)
July 29, 2009
My week in Idaho
Well.. It figures that my camera broke right before I went home to Rexburg! No wait, I take that back. It broke right before our Keith Urban concert (WHICH WAS PHENOMENAL!!!) So I have no pictures to show my amazing week in Idaho.. Everyone back home thought it was pretty pathetic I was taking a Vacation to Rexburg Idaho but I had the best time! My daddy took me fishing and we caught some GREAT Fishes... Me and my family and the Duffin family went up to Jackson and spent the day there and took a ride on the boat over Jenny's lake and Hiked the mountain and fed the chipmunks! It was so much fun! I love Jackson Hole! Then there was the 24th of July Parade with the whole Family in good Ole' St. Anthony Id. It was great to get the family together! We had a little lunch then headed off the float the river! I had so much fun with all of Mitch's family! Then that night me and my friend Danie geared up and headed to the RoDeO! It was raining and windy but we toughed it out and I'm so glad we did! I got to see Brandon and Jaque and Destry and Liz and lots of other friends! My week went by way to fast and there were so many more fun things we did but I have no pictures to show! Oh and me and Liz and my mom went and saw the Proposal and it was soo dang cute. THANKS LIZ! I had so much fun with you. Then on my way back to Utah we went apartment hunting.. We only got to hit a few so we're still trying to look online and things. So if anyone knows of good apartments in Utah let me know! But I'm so grateful for my friends and family in Idaho, I'll admit I started bawling today cause I was already homesick for Idaho.. So thanks for all the fun adventures and I can't wait to come home in a few months!
KEITH URBAN!! It was so awesome, me and Mitch had seats with Brian and Liz WAY FAR AWAY and up so high you could barely see the stage, but the cutest old man came up to me and Mitch and gave us two tickets that were down on the floor right by the stage! It was SOO generous of that man. I was so grateful because we got to get So close to Keith and his beautiful face! This picture is from my phone, not to far away from where Keith was sitting and serenading us with his beautiful singing voice and guitar skills! (Thank you cute old man, you made my whole entire night!)
KEITH URBAN!! It was so awesome, me and Mitch had seats with Brian and Liz WAY FAR AWAY and up so high you could barely see the stage, but the cutest old man came up to me and Mitch and gave us two tickets that were down on the floor right by the stage! It was SOO generous of that man. I was so grateful because we got to get So close to Keith and his beautiful face! This picture is from my phone, not to far away from where Keith was sitting and serenading us with his beautiful singing voice and guitar skills! (Thank you cute old man, you made my whole entire night!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
That would have been amazing! I am sooo bored! And yes the pool isn't the same by yourself....Kyle Peck's wife and I are trying to think of some crafts to do too, the days just don't go by fast enough :)
heeeyyy.. your goin to orem/provo area right?! cuz there are some way nice townhomes over by 7 peaks in provo and then some nice apts off of 15 and i think either univ pkwy or 800 i don't remember.. i found my condo in provo on craigslist tho.. i would look there sometimes people are trying to get outta contracts and you can get good deals!!.. good luck!!
Glad you got to go home and visit. Sounds like you had a blast!
ha roz i know im so sad i didnt get to see you :( im totally jealous of keith urban, ryan hates country so i might have to tag along with you and mitchell to those concerts ha! next time you come home we will play for sure!!!!
I miss you so much, i am so sad and jealous you got to go home and play. When you get back from Cali. us girls should go on a road trip!!! I love jackson it is so beautiful. Ha my camera has been broken since may and i am to lazy to go get it fixed or buy a new one~ha, I hate when things break its gay.
XOXO
That awesome that you got to go home, Im way jealous...Our summer has been good! We are just ready to go home.... its crazy how much you miss good ol' rexburg! How has you guys summer been?
Ooooo how fun to go to Keith Urban's concert- and on the floor! Thanks old man!!! haha You and your hubby are probably the cutest couple ever--- you two always look so adorable- very photogenic.
It sounds like you had tons of fun in Rexburg. See, Rexburg does have something to offer! Hope you guys are doing good in Cali!
hey cute pics! oh my gosh i think mitch and justin look a lot alike!! I thought that was justin at first in that pic! Love ALL the pics!! hopefully I get to see you in real life someday soon..
ps your idaho pics make me homesick..waaa
Don't be mad! We didn't even know we were coming home, we were supposed to go to Bear Lake but it didn't work out...We misses you all this weekend tho!
Post a Comment