August 3, 2009

A day at the Waterpark....

Well, all the girls out here are leaving soon so we decided we wanted to do something fun before everyone started going home! So Kelsey came up with the bright idea of the Island Adventure Water Park! We had such a fun time going down slides and playing in the wave pool! The life guards there I do have to say, take their jobs WAY to seriously, I don't think I've ever heard a whistle blown so many times in my entire life! But It was such a fun day and sadly Jessie and Shaun left yesterday to go back to Utah, so I'm glad we all got to have one final adventure before she left! So here are a few pictures from our adventurous day at the water park with Kelsey's sweet underwater camera! And also I'm posting a few pictures from my family trip to Jackson Hole.. Hope everyone is having a great summer! It's going by way to fast....OHHH and I almost forgot..Mitch won us tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert here in Fresno over the radio! haha the seats are on like the 3rd or 4th row I'm SOO excited!

7 comments:

Abby said...

Ohhhh my goodness! Beautiful outdoor pictures! I want to be there right now! Ahhh!!
And I am SO jealous you have tickets for Rascall Flatts!! Ahhh I love them! Way to go Mitch. I can never win things on the radio. I've tried a few times- but the phones get tied up way too fast I can't even get through. How did he do it?!

Morrows said...

Looks like you have had so much fun lately! I am jealous! I love all your pictures!

Chelsi said...

I don't know if you are done with your blanket yet or not... yes you sew the "x" all the way across and leave it there. It holds your fabrics together as you are building your rows. (you don't have to do it, but it makes it easier if you have a front and a back) - Looks like you had fun with the fam as usual... nice snag on the concert tickets, that will be so fun!

Ashley Sullenger said...

I love waterparks! So fun that you got to go to one! Having a baby makes it difficult to do those things. Take advantage of it. Glad you had so much fun in Idaho as well!

Kassie Crapo said...

I always love looking at your updates! They are so fun and adventureous...I think I might of spelled that wrong..haha it's late!! Anyways, looks like you two are having a blast! Thanks for the nice comment about my brother. Take care.

BRITTANY said...

*CUTE NEW LAYOUT~YOU'RE POSTS ARE ALL SO FUN!..BUT ASHER SHOULD REALLY GET A BLOG--I DOUBT SHE'D EVER USE IT THO!..BUT WE HAVEN'T GONE TO THE MILEY CONCERT JUST YET..SEPT. 29TH!!..

Abbie said...

That picture at the top is so cute!!! And that looks so much fun! I'm jealous! I can't wait to see you soon!!!