May 12, 2009

I Made it!!

Well I finally made it to Sunny California on Sunday night. I was so glad to see my husband!! I was starting to forget I was even married.. But we've had so much fun together so far, our apartments are extremely nice (minus the miniature bathroom) But the people out here are going to be so much fun, I'm excited to meet all the wives and have our fun pool parties everyday! Mitch is doing AWESOME selling.. So far he's been very consistent and I'm sure he will get better and better everyday this summer! I'm so proud of him for going out and knocking everyday in this heat! I at least have a nice pool to cool off in when I get to hot.. So good job Mitchell your doing great! I haven't taken any pictures yet so I'll take some and get them posted soon hopefully. Oh yeah and I just wanted to say CONGRATS to my little cute bro.. he is the next years Madison's Senior Class President!! So I am soo excited for him, He is such a stud. Justin will be out here in couple of weeks to sell with Mitch. And Ashlie... I hope Sam-a-Lam survives the birth of her many babies.. Her dog is having puppies and I hope my sister survives taking care of all of them! GOOD LUCK! Anyways, I hope everyones' summer is going great! Oh ya, and thanks fam for dropping me off at the Airport on Sunday. LOVE YOU and MISS YOU GUYS!!

Yes, The future Pres of Madison High

Sammy the Prego dog..

Love ya fam! Come see me soon..

2 comments:

Morrows said...

I am so glad you made it. I am sure it was hard being away from Mitch. Taylor has been gone A LOT lately and I have hated it! I hope you guys have fun down there!

Kelsey Hassman said...

Hey have fun out there. How could you not, its California!