Well I have taken like zero pictures and have had about ten million adventures! Took the wrong way to the UPS store, ended up two hours in the wrong direction, got stalked at the pool by some creeper named Scuba Steve, Watched a grown man sit in his underwear at the pool (DISGUSTING) Finally purchased a Costco card and loving it, went to get a library card, basically got kicked out for laughing to LOUD, almost got killed three different times because California drivers are out of control... There's a million more stories that are so funny to us girls, but I think those are ones you just have to be there to think they are funny.. I have had such a great time out here in Sunny California. All the wives are amazing! Even if we're just sitting at the pool everyday, we still find some crazy things to laugh about. When our husbands get home at night we seriously have like twelve funny stories to tell them by the end of our day. I'm not sure why, but there are soo many entertaining creepers here in California! So they keep us laughing... It was Allie and Sara's birthdays this week so all of us girls went to the Cheesecake factory and had a fun lunch together! We're planning to go to the beach this Sunday so that will be fun.. Me, Mitch Allie and Jon woke up early one morning and went to the Fresno Temple. It was very small but it was beautiful.. I don't have much to say except for that i'm loving it here in Fresno, the girls out here are so dang fun. Mitch is doing great selling everyday while I'm relaxing at the pool and getting paid! hah So everything is great, and I can't wait for all the fun adventures we'll be having this summer!!
All the Fresno Wives!!

Our "Temporary" Library cards

HAHA This was a funny lunch.. One of the workers just walked up to our tables and said "Sorry I F'd up (But said the whole word) and gave us each cards for a free pizza. We had no idea what he was talking about.. Then like ten mins after that some old man came up to me and said,
"Where are you from, This kid over here claims you two know each other and are good friends." I was like "Kid You don't know me!" in front of all of his friends.. .he got sooo embarassed his cheeks turned bright red! It was SOO funny!
2 comments:
Glad you're having lots of fun. Summer sales can be tons of fun, especially when your the one laying by the pool and getting payed ;)
Sounds like you're having a blast!! It makes such a difference to have other fun wives to hang out with! :) Hope the rest of your summer is just as fun!
Post a Comment