April 30, 2009

wow...

I feel so bored right now, and I don't even have one thing to blog about because my life is so uneventful these past few days. The last fun thing I did was go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and a show at the Mystique with my friends in Pocatello on Monday. I worked at Texas Roadhouse for like a week last year and I still remembered the line dances they taught me, so I seriously got up in my heels and danced with my old workmates. (I'm not sure if that's even a word but..) I looked a little out of place in my dress and heels but what do ya do.. The show they put on was "Grease" and they did such an amazing job! I had never heard of the Mystique until Monday, so if anyone has a chance to go, do it because it seriously lots of fun!

Oh and me and Kelsie have been trying to motivate each other to work out, so we've been pretty good this week about running a few miles a day! I'm glad she's helping me, cause since I haven't had cheerleading I have had no motivation to work out and my muscle mass has dropped to basically Zero. Me and my workout buddy Kelsie Back in the old High school days!

As for being without a husband, living at my parents house, and driving Mitch's stupid huge truck around, I'm surviving. Just trying to stay busy and get prepared for finals week. But can you ever really be prepared for all your finals?? I think not. But being 14 hours and 947.47 miles away from him makes me realize a huge part of my life is missing. Last week went by so fast because I was playing every single day, so I sure hope these next 10 days go by super fast. I really do not know how many more days I can handle without my best friend! Ladies.. Be grateful for your husbands because when they are gone, a big part of you is missing to! I miss you Mitch, and I can't wait to see you in 10 days!!

we're probably laughing about the bird that pooped on his shoulder...

Our fun adventure in Key West
I'm always thinking of you! Love you so much..

3 comments:

Chris and Jordan said...

Cute pics of you two! We work for Pinnacle this year but we were with APX for two years before that. Gotta love summer sales ha. Where is Mitch gone to?

Ashley and Ethan said...

Roz, it looks like you are havin' quite a bit of fun with your old friends. I get together with some girls every once in a while and it's so great. I miss people from school- even you! We had some good times didn't we. You are still so cute and it's good to see you love to smootch your honey haha! Keep in touch friend...
Ash

Shauna said...

Roz,
We have enjoyed having you live with us for the past two weeks, we will truley miss you and miss your fun loving self. Who is gonna play with me everyday? We are proud of you working so hard in school. I know it hasn't been easy for you, but you have fought thru it and accomplished it. We love you so much!! mom