April 27, 2009

Family...Isn't it about time!

Well here's a shout out to the family whom I love so much.. I just moved back in witht he fandamily for the few weeks I have left in Idaho. We're having so much fun and it makes me realize how truly blessed I am to have the best family in the world! My mom is more like my best friend. Mitch teases me because I talk to my mom more then I talk to him.. My daddy has taught me everything I know from shooting a gun, down to gutting a fish. My little bro is the nicest kid you'll ever meet and we always have so much fun togethe. My big sister doesn't live by me but I talk to her often and miss her when I don't.. We didn't get along very good when we were younger, but we're the best of friends now that we're all grown up! I'm gonna miss my family this summer, I'm gonna beg them to come down and go to Disneyland with me, who wouldn't want to go there, it's the happiest place on earth! Also I love my new family that I was married into. I'm so lucky to have such a great mother and father in law. And all my new brother and sister in laws and nieces and nephews.. the list goes on and on!! So I love you all so much and I feel extremely blessed to be part of such an amazing family.

Love you all!!

My favorite sister... My favorite brother..
The Best Grandpa Ever!!
Aunt Michelle, Grandma, and my mama
My favorite parents in the world!!
The three Amigos!
Families are always there to give a good back rub..
The day I got engaged.. Yes I looked that cute while he did it..
No problem man, you in Jamaica!!
The greatest family ever....

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

I bet it's fun to be home for a minute with the fam. Enjoy the free rent and food. ha ha

Morrows said...

I hope you are enjoying every moment with them! You do have such a great family! I love having a blog so I can keep up with what is going on in your life!

Sarah said...

Family ROCKS!! Looks like you have a great one! That totally sucks that Mitch is gone for a while... I hate that, but Earl's never been gone that long yet, and I still hate it! P.S. cute background!! :)

Summer said...

I'm happy you commented on my blog! And it was fun to see you a few weeks ago! I hope you are doing well, you seem so happy! And you and your husband are super cute together!

a.eborn said...

Wow that picture of me in the pink dress makes me look hideously chubby-I really dislike that photo of me. Course maybe I should work out once in my life...probably not tho. Miss you tons-you need to come over here before you leave for CA---PLEASE!!!! :)