April 19, 2009

A little summary...

Well gosh, So much has happened I don't know where to begin. The saddest news first... my husband left last Thursday to California and I am all Alone for the next THREE WEEKS!! Well besides my friends and family.. But I'm gonna be so lonely without my husband to sleep with me every night. But we went to a goodbye dinner with all his friends and had a blast at BLAST OFF playing phaser tag! ha Then the night Mitch left I had the FUNNEST Girls night of my life! We went to dinner and ice cream and chatted about all our lives these days... and crazy as we are we decided to go TOILET Papering just like we were in High School all over again! Hah we got all the TP and all of our "gear" on and drove to the house. We got there and started unloading our gear and a DOG STARTED BARKING! Hah and seriously all of us at the same time grabbed our stuff and RAN! I have not laughed so hard in such a long time... I honestly almost peed my pants laughing like twenty times. Thanks girls for such an Awesome Night, I will never forget it! So here's a million photo's from Mitch's surprise party, down to the girls night photo's.
Trampoline Party Cute Destry and Liz (FLO) hah just teasin
The Handsome Birthday Boy!! Everyone at the party just hanging out.. Mla and Kipper!
Big Whit looks so excited haha Ricardo... Like father like son hah
Me and cute little Maddie girl Birthday Kisses!!
Ok.. Don't ask! haha
Watch out! haha
Dinner at the Roadhouse! This is everyone sayins, "You suck at driving, so let's take a picture at the same time your attemping to drive" Really safe.. haha
all the girlies.. Tall to short...
This is the one saying, "Let's take a picture WHILE your driving a huge truck you can barely drive, oh and don't watch the road for a minute.."
Love you guys!!

I saved the best for last... I LOVE YOU MITCH AND MISS YOU SO SO MUCH!!

Thanks everyonoe for all the funny memories! Love you all

6 comments:

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

I'm sorry Mitch is gone for 3 weeks. I was just thinking today that last year at this time Jeremy did the same thing and I hated it! Then when he came home I found out I was prego! Ha... Anyways...I'm very glad that Jeremy isn't gone for three weeks right now and I'm feeling bad that you are all alone!

Chelsi said...

Sounds like lots of fun! How do you guys know Kip and his wife?? They are so great!

megan said...

Roz!! Love your blog! I loved your girls night out story! haha stuff sure changes once you get married and it makes those girls nights even more amazing!! i love it.

Destry and Liz said...

Awe Roz you are so stinkin cute! I love yah! Im excited for our girls night when we are both lonely little girls! I dont know if we will be toilet papering or not, but im sure its gonna be a blast!
Loves!
Flo

Chris and Jordan said...

Hey thanks for the comment! I haven't seen Amy for so long :( I miss those days. I'm sorry your hubby is leaving, I hate being alone. Your girls night sounds like it was way fun!

hmmm said...

how much fun! you always seem to be havin a party.
(i know that beauty in the blue shirt. sounds like you ladies had a grand ol' time. good for you.)