February 28, 2009

Well we haven't updated our blog in what seems like Forever! So I figured I might do it today while I have nothing to do... Mitch keeps leavin me for his trainings for work. He was in New Mexico Last week, and then he's going again next week! so I get pretty lonely without him, I even made him a giant candy poster last week when he was gone cuz I seriously was so bored.. haha ya kinda like the Jr. High days right...but I took pictures of it cause I was so excited to give it to him, I missed him and Love him SO much! Also when Mitchell was gone me and my little bro when to the gymnastics gyms and tried to redeem some of our gymnastics skills.. we're both a little rusty! It seriously made me sore for the whole rest of the week! ha

So my interview in Orem went good I hope! Mitch was away for work so me and my mom went and had a party down in Provo and Orem. We seriously stopped at like every exit in Utah to shop and spend all of my husband's hard earned money on clothes! haha oops... LOVE YA MOM!! We had so much fun and laughed the whole time. But I have another interview this Sat. in Pocatello...so we'll see where life takes us!!
Cheesin it..
SOO This week me and Mitch had the opportunity to house sit for Gavin and Gabby Miller.. We had so much fun all week, Gavin is a down syndrome boy who wants to marry me so bad. So Mitch had some tough competition all week! haha Gavin would always try and put his arm around me and say..."Love ya babe.. you marry me tomorrow k. k love ya babe" haha he said that over and over all week. Mitch was always like GAVIN your to young you can't do that.. so Gavin would look over, "Sorry Mitch, I'm sorry..." He is such a special kid and I loved him more and more everyday. He has such a sweet spirit about him and it's so cool to know he has a straight ticket to the Celestial Kingdom. Being around him just made me realize how special he truly is.. And Mitch was so cute with him, he would play video games and take him for rides in his Huge truck which Gavin LOVED! So it made me see how lucky I am to have such a perfect Husband!
This is him saying..Don't tell Mitch ok, you marry me tomorrow.. haha
Cute little Gavin at our wedding with his two favorites!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

ROZ!! i had so much fun to! thanks again so so much!! i put the order in last night so as soon as it gets here i'll give ya a call!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Hey Roz, ok so I was blog stocking and I noticed on your friends list Jodie Rae, so I know a girl with the same name so I clicked on it to see if it was her, well it wasn't but I read her first post and read that she works for Jet Blue from home. I am trying to find something that I can do from home so that I don't have to take my baby to a sitter anymore. Do you know anything about it, or how she got the job? If you do will you let me know? Thanks a bunch!! Chari

Abbie said...

I miss you!!!! And I miss gymnastics too!! haha I love you love babe!!! hope everything is going good!!!

Chase & Megan said...

Hey its been a while! Chase and I are going to D.C. we leave April 1st. Where are you guys going?

a.eborn said...

Awh I love all your pictures! Especially your candy board-you should make me one :O Love you!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Thanks for the info Roz! I'll give it a try. Does she speak Spanish? Aww yes I'm still on the billboard...its good motivation to loose the baby weight!

Chantell Hammond said...

Roz!!! It was so good to hear from you! Looking at your blog was fun too! You seem way happy. I didn't know you knew the Millers, I love little Gavin! Only he's not so little anymore. I'll have to keep checking your blog to see which job you go with. My vote, the one in Provo/Orem. I love that place and am so jealous that you might get to live there.

Scott Family said...

nice toe touch!! there isn't even a TINY chance that mine looks anything like that these days. i'm getting excited for this summer roz! california will be fun!

Summer Mortensen said...

Your wedding pics are SO cute!! Makes me remember how fun it was to be a newlywed, and just how much better it gets with every year!! Ya, that was probably Mark's sister if it was at Carlisle's by Roberts Craft. Funny how you can just tell when it's a Mortensen hunh?!

Kip & Melissa said...

I miss you too! Saturday we don't have anything so you really need to come over ok! I love your pictures and I'm loving you made mitch a candy poster.. ha i was thinking about doing that for Kipper for his birthday in april!

BRITTANY said...

*HEY ROZALYNN~
HAHA YEEA GOSH I MEMBER THAT...I'M JUST GLAD I MADE YOU GUYS FEEL FAMOUS FOR A SECOND!!..ANYWAYS IT'S GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU--..IT'S FUN DOING BLOGS & READING OTHERS..=)...I'M STILL NOT QUTIE SURE WHY I'VE GOT ONE THOUGH NOT BEING MARRIED & ALL..HAHA BUT TAKE CARE!~..
*XoXo~ ..bRITTANYOUNg!!..