March 9, 2009

Talk about Emotional Roller Coaster!

Well a few weeks ago I had my interview at the Utah College of Dental Hygiene in Orem.. So I'm waiting to hear from them. And this past weekend on Sat. I made the top fifty applicants academically to the open house for ISU's Dental Hygiene program. I thought it went pretty good! Mitch came with me to the meeting then he left while I did the little tests they had prepared..So they said I'll find out sometime in April the results of that!! So me and Mitch are just waiting to see where we'll be living this fall!

We did found out what apartments we'd be staying at this summer in FRESNO CALIFORNIA! We're excited to move there, and I just found out I get to be the office manager for the Fresno Office.. So it will be a way fun summer! Le Provence Cotswold is the name of our new place.. I couldn't copy any pictures to post on here but they look really nice, especially the pool where I'll be spending most of my days working on my tan that completely faded since our cruise... And I just have to say how grateful I am to have such a great husband. I have been taking YAZ and it has completely RUINED my life! I have never been so mean and emotional in my whole entire life! I ignored Mitch because I was so angry inside this whole weekend, then on Sunday we were at my parents house picking up some stuff and my dad said, "Roz How old are you! How many times do we have to go over looking after your things" (because I lost my set of car keys haha oops..) But when my dad said that I just started bawling and I ran out to Mitch's truck and he drove me home, and I seriously cried for almost two hours, and then I finally fell asleep. But Mitch was with me the whole time giving me tissues and giving me hugs and kisses even tho I have been the worst witch in the world lately! He even left a cute little note in my back pack that I found today in school that made my whole day...So Thank Mitch I love you so much and I promise I'll start some new pills haha and take this as a lesson, Yaz SUCKS! Don't ever try it ha and another lesson, marry your best friend, Because I did and Mitch is there for me every second of everyday. I don't know what I would do without him. He pays all our bills and supports all that we do. He fills up my car with gas, and he wipes my tears when I'm having a hormonal break down and he wakes me up every morning and keeps me motivated for school. We always have so much fun together and even when i'm an emotional wreck he still tries everything in his power to make me smile.. So remember to tell your husbands you love them and tell them thanks for all they do for us girls!! Love you duh!!

11 comments:

Miss Amanda said...

ohhh your blog is to way cute! and i loved reading that story!! what a sweet guy!!! every girl deserves a guy like that! expecialyl you! your such a doll!!

Miss Amanda said...

ps.. i've been on bc before and i was THE same way.. i think you just have to get used to it as bad as it sucks!!

Chelsi said...

Silly girl! I was an emotional wreck on birth control too so don't feel like you are the only one. Grateful I had a patient husband who dealt with LOTS... Pretty sure our dads are lots alike and don't always know what to say :) Keep your chin up those hormones will get worked out. So excited to find out where you are going to school!!! Have fun in Cali this Summer too, who are you working for?? I was the office manager in Raleigh, NC for a Summer and it was lots of fun.

Ashley Sullenger said...

Haha Oh Roz, yaz is the devil! I was completely crazy, went off it and before ya know it I was prego! haha I honestly haven't heard of anyone that was normal on it! Don't feel bad. Cali will be fun! Nice warm weather! Ya, Pat signed with Pinnacle and we're off to Philadelphia! Good luck with finding out your results for school!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I have a recommendation... I just started the Nuva Ring! It's amazing! I totally recommend it! no pill everyday, no crazy emotions, it's sweet!!! And good luck getting into the dental hygiene program!!!!

ashley said...

you are so cute! haha....BC just sucks all around...no matter what kind you are on. the best one that i tried was a generic brand (cheaper! nice!) called tetracycline or something like that...i still had some bad days...but all around it was the best. good luck with it...and what a great hubby you have!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

When do you guys leave to go sell?? Cali. should be fun we are going to D.C, i am way excited it looks sweet! But ya you should come vist it is so beautiful here, i love living here!

Scott Family said...

oh boy do i know how you feel...seems like lots of people do. yaz was a nightmare for me too...and for everyone else in my life :) i'm so excited for cali...the apartments are AMAZING!!! and that's great that you are going to be the office manager! and good luck with the school stuff...i hope you end up in utah though!

Anonymous said...

Birth control just sucks. Thats all there is too it. and when you're prego it's like birth control times a thousand! It's a roller-coaster! I'm jealous you get to go to Cali this summer.. we got stuck in Texas! It's so hot there! What company are you guys going with?

Destry and Liz said...

Ah, dont feel bad..I was a monster on the pill! I had to switch to something else too...its pretty sad when your husband tries to tell you to switch in the most loving way possible...haha. You should try to Nuva ring...its the only thing that doesnt make ne a witch and its really convenient to not worry about forgetting pills! We should definately do something fun this weekend! We dont want you guys to leave! haha

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

we were only home for 2 days and i havent seen dantz for 7 months so i just hung out with my family, sorry next time i am home i will call you!