February 15, 2009

Wedding Pictures Finally!!

Well Happy Valentines to us! We finally got our pictures from our wedding...a Whoppin five Cd's! so we were pretty excited to look at all of them last night..We had the best Valentines Ever! We went to eat at Texas Roadhouse with my parents, then we went to Green Canyon for our niece's birthday party and watched Madagascar 2 that night. Mitch spoiled me with two pairs of shoes and three shirts (that I picked out) ha and then he even bought me a dozen beautiful roses..I thought I was spoiled enough with the clothes! I have the best Husband ever! We spent most of the week and weekend in Utah and we found the PERFECT town home in American Fork.. hopefully we'll be in it by the end of the year...anyways here's some of our wedding day pictures a month later! I wish I could post them all but there is like a million so..I'll just post some of my favorites!

My HANDSOME HUSBAND!! I Love him so much

I'm loving trying to smile real big when my cheeks and nose are both FROZEN!! Yep these are the boots and pajama's I'm wearing under my dress!
Together forever for time and all Eternity!
True Love's Kiss!! (just like Enchanted hah)
Isn't my hand supposed to be on top? what the heck haha
My pretty dress and flowers

Once again....Why my ring is on the bottom I can't honestly tell you, but it sure is a lot cuter than Mitch's and you can't even see it!!

Officially NEWLYWEDS!!

All of our friends and family at the temple showing their love and support...THANKS EVERYONE WE LOVE YOU!!

Ok so I got a little out of hand posting a hundred pictures but it's pretty hard to only choose a few from a million...

8 comments:

JeNnA said...

You were a very pretty bride! what a beatiful day! I love the pictures! and ya you sure got spoiled on v-day. But thats the way it should be!! sounded like a fun day!!

Bree said...

Hi Roz!! Thanks for the comment! That is pretty funny that we've seen each other so often lately!! I don't mind-it's fun to see you! :) Now if only I could run into your cute mom too!! I LOVE your wedding pictures--they are GORGEOUS!! I'm glad you're so happy!! Good luck with your plans for school and the townhouse!!

a.eborn said...

I love them! I can't wait to see them all! BTW where are my stinkin pictures?! Hahah. I love in the family picture you can only see Justin's head.,.. LOVE YOU!

Scott Family said...

Wow...great couple...serisouly. Brian and I are going to look into those town houses too...they sounds GREAT! Hope to see you soon!

Abbie said...

You LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! I love wedding pictures!!!! You just look so so so good! I love you!!

Destry and Liz said...

Your pictures are so cute! haha...im not so sure about the photographer and the whole ring thing though!

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

Roz
I cheated and peeked at your pictures from Abbies blog! I love them all you look sooooo beautiful!!! Elisa does a great job but then again you are beautiful all the time. Sorry I had to ride the cheer bus the night of your reception. I really wanted to come!!!!
love ya
Sister Carter

Miss Amanda said...

YOUR PICTURES ARE AMAZING ROZALYNN!