February 8, 2009

Go MADISON!

Well me and Mitch had a fun little weekend. We left Rexburg on Thursday night and drove to Logan to spend the night at Brad and Linda's house...We had so much fun playing with the kids and Brad also told us about a grocery shopping game that actually got me a little excited to go grocery shopping!! I'll have to keep you updated on how that goes (if I ever go grocery shop that is)...So on Friday morning we left Logan and went to Provo and Orem in search of a place to live this fall... We seriously went to ONE apartment and we were already bored of looking.. ha and we decided it would be a waste to live in an apartment so we're gonna try looking for a town home in two weeks when we go down again FOR MY DENTAL HYGIENE INTERVIEW!! UHh I'm so nervous, excited, anxious and many other things for this interview! But anyways on Friday night we had a couples dinner with all the couples in Pinnacle and we listened to Chris Monday speak..He is only 44 and has done so much with his life! It was great to listen to him speak.. Then we went to our friend Brian and Lizzy's apartment and hung out with them for a while.. I had to borrow one of Lizzy's swimming suits so me and Mitch could go swim at our hotel! THANKS LIZ!! ha I was watching all the little kids in the pool and I was like Mitch I wish I was still a little kid so much and Mitch was like ummm you still are and act just like a little kid! haha But my friend Ashley and her boyfriend were gonna come say hi to us and I honestly gave them the address to a wrong hotel.. I felt so bad! haha so never ask me directions EVER! Cause I'll pretend like I know, but I really have no clue.... So we woke up on Sat and Mitch went and sold for a few hours and then we headed back to Rexburg to watch Maddie perform at the Madison JV half time.. She did so great and looked so beautiful! and of course I forgot to take pictures...But we decided to stay for the Madison/Rigby game and I'm so glad we did. I never wanted to get down on the floor and cheer so much in my life! Madison has such great school spirit, and of course I was the only one sitting in the middle of a whole Rigby crowd. But don't you worry, I let them all know who I was cheering for!! Madison of course WON! But it was a super close game..... Here's some pictures from my past Madison days because I forgot to take pictures this weekend...ha the game made me miss high school so much! I know pretty pathetic but what to ya do... I still remembered every cheer and every sideline they did haha way to go cheerleaders you looked great and made me proud!! Mitch was so embarrassed to be sitting by me because I was so loud and annoying... But what can I say...I'm from Madison couldn't be prouder if you can't hear me I'll yell a little louder!!

8 comments:

a.eborn said...

M-A-
M-A-D-
M-A-D-I-S-O-N MADISON--BOBCATS!! Don't worry. I miss high school too sometimes...

Summer Mortensen said...

I didn't even know that you got married....a very late congratulations, haha!! It looks like you guys make a great couple and that you've had tons of fun together already....good for you!! Good luck with dental hygiene school and everything!

Abbie said...

That makes me miss it so so much too! And don't worry every football game Brek was embarrassed of me too because I knew every cheer and was way loud! haha I love you!

Ashley Sullenger said...

Hey Roz, I didn't know you had a blog! Congrats on the marriage, it sounds like you two are loving life! So you're heading to Utah huh? THat's sweet! Good luck with your inteview! You guys selling for Pinnacle?? Where are you going this summer?

Howards said...

Hey you guys need to stop by and see us or go to dinner when you go to provo next. we are right on the way.
Oakley

Chelsi said...

So happy you found me!! You are such a cutie. So sorry we didn't make it to your reception, we had to come back home to UT, kinda weird being farther away, but we are loving it! Your pictures look fabulous. You will always miss cheer it was a HUGE part of your life! We would love to see you sometime and meet your new hubby. Keep in touch and let us know when you come this way. Good luck with the interview! Luv ya

Crystal Taylor said...

Hey I'm so glad you found our blog! Duh I know who you are silly! You looks so amazing I hope your loving married life! Its the best! I hope everything is going good for you and keep in touch!!!

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

Hey I miss cheer so much too! We were awesome! haha. I loved seeing you the other day at the store. I love seeing you because you always seem so happy. You and Mitch look so cute and so happy. Congratulations and have a Happy Valentine's Day!