And it was so good seeing my old cheermates! I haven't seen them since December and I'm used to seeing them everyday!It was especially weird walking into an ISU game without my cheerleading uniform.. Everyone was like WHERES YOUR UNIFORM! Why aren't you down cheerleading?? haha I guess no one caught the memo that it got HITCHED!! So even tho I was a little sad I wasn't down there cheering and I was SO far away from the floor...I was so excited to see my old second family..Sometimes I feel lost in the world having no cheer practice and morning workouts everyday! I feel like I have somewhere to be or go and that I'm late for something! But I don't! I just need to learn how to cook and clean for my husband haha....
The next game was the LAME South Freemont game! haha me and Mitch's niece and all my little neighbor girls (the little sisters I've never had) performed at South's half time.. I didn't feel like St. Anthony was worthy of pictures, haha just kidding..I didn't even watch the game, me and a few moms of the girls just critiqued the cheerleaders... but the girls perform at Madison, at a REAL game this weekend so I'll for sure take pictures there!! But the final game was of course the SUPERBOWL! We had a little party in the theatre room. We invited some of our friends over, ate TONZ of food and just watched the game!!
I promise Liz was excited to be there.. haha sorry Liz it was the only I had and you don't look to happy to be with us! We had such an eventful weekend! We're so thankful for our friends they are always so fun to be with.. This weekend we're headed to Utah to find a place to live this fall in Orem or something, and we have a Pinnacle meeting with all the other couples in Pinnacle. Then we're back on Sat. for another big game at MADISON! and cute performance by our niece and my little neighbor girls! Oh ya and the cheerleaders are also performing at half time so I'm excited to watch that! Anyways hopefully we get our wedding pictures back soon to so we can post some of our pictures our photographer took!
6 comments:
Awe Roz I look so gross!!!! GAh!!! I really waas happy to be there though! You guys are so fun and we love hanging out with you! We were just talking about how we dont want you guys to move to utah actually! Destry says South Fremont will always be better than Madison...hehe.
haha oh you have no idea how hard I was laughing when you left that last comment on my page. USAGi haha wow!! Well I'm glad you are doing good we need to all hang out some time!
I miss you too!!! I want to come home I miss it!!! When I do I will call you and we will go get ice cream!!! And guess what.... we might be moving to Utah in the fall! So we might live close! But that is just a maybe I want to really bad but Brek is still trying to decide! I love you
Hey this is Sarah Carlson. I'm the cheer coach at South Fremont. I went to school with Mitch... You guys are so cute! I just wanted to say thanks for the comment! If you have any pointers, PLEASE SHARE! :) Thanks again!
Hey Roz! ya that's how you know my husband because i was looking at your blog the other day and he's like i know her..its a small world! Congrats on being married that is so awesome! It is the best! we'll have to keep in touch...
Hey Roz! I am so happy that you have a blog I had no idea, but thanks for leaving me a comment so I can have your address, You look so happy! where are you guys at right now?
Post a Comment