So today I woke up and was super sad because my husband left me on monday clear till sat! And I hate sleeping without him by my side, and waking up with him not next to me! So I was dreading another long day without seeing Mitch. But I remembered me and my grandma were being visited by our visiting teachers today, so I decided to make them my favorite magic bars...So as I started to prepare I realized I had no butter.. So what do I do? Call my mom to bring me some butter! She's the best mom in the whole wide world, she's always there when I need her no matter what the situation.. So she brings me some butter and we started playing the piano together while we were waiting for my treats to cook.. We were laughing SO hard! And then we turned up Josh Groban AS LOUD as it would go...and we danced around my house like the greatest dancers on earth! We were having so much fun (like we always do)..But then the buzzer rang and we both had to get back to our day... So that was the beggining of my fun filled day. A while later Jesse calls me and said her and Maddie were coming to see me! I was so excited because I always love playing with my new family!! So we went to Millhallow (my favorite place ever)and ate some lunch! After we got done eating me and Maddie went up to my house and had the funnest night ever!! We filled up the laundry shute with pillows and blankets and ran upstairs and jumped down the laundry shute over and over... and then we had the bright idea of getting pillow cases and sliding down the stairs! We played candy land and colored pictures and started to paint our nails but got side tracked....Then we went to Jesse's house and played with little beau the most handsome young boy ever! So even tho I am so sad and miss my husband so much, I had a great time today playing with his family! But after this week of Mitch being gone I realized how much I do need him in my life and how much I love him. I am so happy we got married and I can't wait to spend eternity with him! And I especially can't wait till I can finally see him on SAT!! And mom I know you'll be looking at my cute blog and I just want you to know your my favorite mom ever and I am so glad your my besst friend...We always have so much fun together and I am so grateful for who you are and how you've raised me! Your such a great person and great example to me....Anyways i'm gonna post some cute pictures of my day, i'm just super sad I didn't get any of me and my moms dancing experience today, it was the best!!

On our way to Millhallow!!

Aren't we so cute!

Here she comes!!! haha

On your mark...get set....GO!!!! haha these were our sweet pillow cases

Here she comes down the laundry shute or chute or however its spelled..

This one is my favorite, got her right as she was coming down haha! Go Maddie!

Look at those killer shades!

Ohh Beau is so handsome!

I just wanted to post an old picture of me and Mitchell...Love him soo so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment