January 26, 2009
Things that bug me..
I got tagged by Liz and I've gotta write down nine things that bug me so here it goes...
1- When I break one of my REAL nails that are super long...It really does hurt! And then I have to cut the rest to make them look the same... Thanks goodness I don't cheer anymore cuz that's when they broke the most. My coach always told me to cut them but I never did!
2- When the bottom of my pants get wet from the yucky slush and snow, so i've worn boots everyday this month basically to prevent this..
3-When my husband has to leave me for a whole week... he's back thank goodness hah but it bugs me when i'm alone! I go nuts by myself..
4- The cold UHHH Me and Mitch will not live in Idaho, i'm gonna make him move back to our apartment in Florida!
5- Controlling people... it's like, what makes you think you can control me and other people, They can't! haha
6- RED LIGHTS!! Especially when i'm in a hurry, i'm super impatient!
7- Bratty girls...Theres always those few that feel like they need to make your life suck in order for them to be happy! haha but I just laugh at them and say wow look how insecure you are.. Just be nice!
8- When Mitch tickles me...UHH haha it bugs me but I love it kinda at the same time just cuz I get him back ten times worse!
9- hmm I guess when I forget to charge my phone three days in a row and it dies.. I hate that! And also when I lose something, and believe me..that happens a lot. I should be used to it by now but it really makes me annoyed!
Well theres the things that bug me the most! now i tag...
Melissa (I can't spell your last name)hah katseanes or something
Ashlie Eborn
Nikky Oswald
Abbie Tolman
And whoever else wants to do it..it's kinda fun thinking of all the things that bug you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey roz i just found your blog! very cute! and congrats on the marriage! i'm super happy for you!
I love it!! I also am all for Jackson Hole and the nets :) You tell me when and I will try to be there... You sound like you are doing awsome!! Married life is the best!
Hey Roz! Your blog is so cute. Congrats again on getting married! Glad to see you are doing well!
What? You are married. Congratulations. You look beautiful as always. Todd and I live in salt lake now, what about you two? Oh and is this the same mitch from high school?
Post a Comment