Well, right now I should be preparing a talk because, yes the newlyweds always have to speak in church when they first move in. We have been to our new ward ONE time and our bishop has already asked us to speak.. haha I thought they would at least give us a couple weeks to settle in! But oh well, I have not spoken in church for like five years so it will be good for me I suppose.. So as I was preparing my talk I was reminded of all of me and Mitch's fun vacations we've been on and I got bored of preparing my talk (I get side tracked rather easily..) so I decided to waste time on our new blog and post pictures of all the places i'd rather be with my husband right now! haha
Our first adventure we went on was to San Diego.. Yes we drove all the way there!! It was a great bonding experience being in the car for like 20 hours haha but we survived and has such an amazing trip. We went to sea world and to the San Diego temple (my absolute favorite) and then we stopped by all the temples on our way home!

Our next great adventure was to Houston Texas! Which is where Mitch served a full time mission, spanish speaking.. We flew there from Salt Lake and stayed with different members and at the Mission home. We had so much fun, I got to experience a little part of his mission, meeting the President and his wife, a few of his converts and members and also some of the Elders that he served with. Another fun part of our trip is right when we got home we went SKY DIVING! It was a little bit FREEZING... but it was well worth it! ha Me and Mitch always said we would go sky diving, way back when we first dated.. mitch said I'm going to take you sky diving someday and we finally went!

And the final one i'm going to post today is our florida summer... Mitch went and sold security systems in Miami and I went and worked in the office as the OA.. We had so much fun out there going to the beach and hanging out with all of the other reps... We got to go to Sea World and Universal and all those places. We also drove down to key west, the very very bottom of Florida, it was amazing down there.. We went parasailing and did so many fun things. I miss living there, but at least i'm by my family and Mitch's family and we can visit them whenever we want to.. Mitch is the perfect husband and he treats me like a queen.. I have a lot of growing up to do because i've always been given everything and never had to work. I've cheered and had a fun lifestyle and now I have to be unselfish and live for both me and mitch. I need to learn to cook and clean and be a wife.. ha that's kindof hard for me since i've never really done any of those things. But i'm excited for all the new things that are comin our way. Me and Mitch make a perfect team and he always finds a way to make me laugh. Even if i'm having the worst day of my life (all of last week haha) he can always make me laugh and smile. I'm so thankful for him and all of the Lord's blessings! We have had some amazing adventures already and i'm excited to see what our future has in store!!
6 comments:
Cancun was so much fun, i loved it. Your weddig pictures are beautiful you look amazing! You should have come it is way nice down here. I will let you know when we come home next so we can do something. Is there anything you guys need, i still need to get you something for your wedding!
Hey you two! I am so glad you have a blog. I am so sorry we missed your wedding but we would love to get together with you guys. We should meet half way on a Saturday and hang out. We miss you guys!
P.S. You are the cutest darn couple.
Hey Roz - glad to see you've got a blog. It does seem like once you're married you get a blog. Funny. I am excited for you two to have a married life together. You'll learn so much and grow together- it's amazing.
Check out our blog if ya want.
Hope you got that talk done...
Congratulations on getting married! Being married is so much fun, you will love it! It was so good to hear from you! It has been forever! Did you know Nadia left on her mission the beginning of January! Crazy! Glad you found my blog, now I can see yours too!
Congratulations on getting married! I'm the worst blog stalker ever, so I thought I might as well say hello. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! Congrats again!
seriously che'lyn you should probably get a life and get over mitch.. what a joke that your still keeping tabs on him and his new wife. You're poor husband, I seriously feel sorry for him! You'll probably never read this, but if you do I feel sorry for you that you're so jealous of rozalynn, she is beautiful inside and out and you will just never compare...
Post a Comment