Mitch learned the hard way that I don't really love Mothers Day. Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mom. But when I wake up on Mothers day and I see a house full of dishes and laundry that need to be done, plus cooking and cleaning…Well let's just say it doesn't equal a happy mothers day for me. Or for anyone else (yikes) So this year Mitch smartened up and told me we were skipping church and we were headed to West Yellowstone. Packed lunches included, which he made might I add. Boy I have trained him well ;) We had a fabulous day in West Yellowstone as a family, there seriously is no other way I'd love to spend the day than with my family going on some type of adventure. I don't like sitting at home doing wife duties and maid duties. We were made to get out and explore, so any chance we have to do that equals a good day ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment