May 29, 2015

Brikelle's 3rd Birthday

WOW my kid is spoiled rotten. Her birthday celebrations lasted at least a WEEK! Whew. She sure is sweet though. She was lucky enough to have all of her family home for her birthday party on Memorial Weekend. We decided to go swimming up at Heise because she wanted a "pool party". So we swam for a few hours, ate some pizza and partied hard! Later that night my dad cooked dutch oven chicken and potatoes and all of my dad's side of the family came for a big dinner. Brikelle had a darling Barbie cake that my mom made and everyone sang her a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She loved every second. As if she wasn't spoiled enough, on Memorial Day, Mitch and I took her down to LAGOON! We left Berlyn with my mom and spent the day with our favorite 3 year old. She was such a good sport. She rode all the rides and we even snuck her on a couple of bigger rides so we could have a little fun too ;) She is so adventurous, sweet, feisty, selfless, such a great big sis and I could go on and on all day about how much I love this little human being. But I will just let the pictures do all the talking...





























 Breakfast Donut tradition!

No comments: