May 5, 2014

My Boy's Birthday!

My handsome birthday boy is getting old! His birthday was on Sunday this year, but I surprised him with an airplane ride on Saturday morning. It was incredible! Such a beautiful morning, and my husband even flew the airplane. (slightly terrifying)
He did a fabulous job, and I can't wait till he can get his pilots licence and fly us around...We had to speak in Church on Sunday morning in our new ward, so our families just came to church with us (to look after our wild child during our talks) and we went home after and had dinner, cake and ice cream to celebrate the life of one of my favorite people in this world. It was also the first weekend in our new home, which Mitch said was his favorite present of all ;) Needless to say it was a VERY busy weekend, but one of my very favorite weekends so far this year... 







1 comment:

Abbie said...

I didn't know you have even been updating this!! I love it!! Miss you!!