July 17, 2013

Hawaii 2013

Ahhhh... What else can you say about Hawaii? Total relaxation, complete paradise.
 I managed to have only two panic attacks while I left my baby for an entire week.
 I won't admit to how many times a day I teared up because I wanted to squeeze and kiss her chubby cheeks. Other than missing my baby doll more than words can express, it was a much needed vacation. Mitch and I had the time of our lives together. We went with the Best traveling buddies EVER! I did not tire from their presence even once. We watched Pitch perfect every night before bed. We may or may not have seen a cockroach, two geckos, and a few other bugs not worth naming in our legit North Shore beach house. Our back yard was the beach. That made all the friendly critters living under our roof totally worth it. Did we have air conditioning? No. But we had the Hawaiian breeze blowing through out windows every. single. night. Take me back to the Hawaiian breeze. Where we had no cares, no worries. I wore a swimming suit all day every day. I did my hair a total of one time in 7 days.  That was probably the same and only day I applied make up. Why doesn't Rexburg have the same standards. Walking around in flip flops and a swimming suit, beach waved hair and sun kissed noses. (and no mascara) That was the life... Mitch promised when we are rich and retired he would buy a beach house so our families could relax on the perfect beaches of Hawaii. I will hold him to it, you will see.










Mahalo Hawaii 2013. We will be back soon.. Aloha

No comments: