July 17, 2013

Brikelle is ONE!

Ok, this is a couple months late. Better late than never, right? We had a FABULOUS Birthday party for our special girl. I literally started planning this in April. I had everything bought and ready before we left for our Hawaii trip (more on that later) My husband thought I was crazy, planning so far ahead. But it was so amazing having nothing to stress over except for her birthday pictures. Which turned out completely adorable if I say so myself. It was so amazing to have all of our family and friends gather for our sweet little girls big day. It's amazing how much love she has surrounding her. She truly is a spoiled child, spoiled with love. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Other than the wind it was a perfect day. She had a blast. Ever since her party, whenever there are a lot of people around, she thinks they are gathered together just for her. She definitely likes to be the Belle of the ball. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated Brikelle's first year of life. 
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BRIKELLE!














No comments: