I'm a little late on this post because this girl slows down for NOTHING! She keeps me moving all day long and I love it! We can't wait for the warm weather to get here so we aren't stuck inside all day everyday. These past few weeks have been exciting ones!!
B is officially walking!
She has been taking a few steps here and there for a while.
But on FEB. 24th she took ELEVEN STEPS!
(Two days before she turned 9 months. So technically we can say she was walking by 8 months, right??)
And on March 4th her two bottom teeth FINALLY broke through!
They have been bugging her for such a long time, so it was an exciting morning to feel those little guys.
Height: 27.3
Weight:18 pounds 8oz
Our girl is growing! She has been such a delight lately. She giggles at almost everything you do. Mitch and I will say, "We're gonna get you" and we start slowing walking towards her, and she will full on Scream and start crawling SO fast away from us. I should get this on video since it is so funny.
(OK, maybe only her parents think it's hilarious)
She's still such a happy girl. I left her for three days to go to the UDA Convention in Salt Lake. She was defintely mad at mom when I got home and it took her a good hour to finally warm up to me.She was also sleeping perfectly before I left. But when I got home, a little monster broke loose! She was awake ALL NIGHT for 3 nights in a row! She's finally back on schedule, but I guess that was her pay back for mom leaving her for so long.
She's still in size 3 diapers, but has moved up to 9-12 month clothes. A few of her 6 months still fit, but most of her pants are too small!
She points at EVERYTHING lately and it seems like she's finally starting to notice everything around her and wonder what it is and what it does.
She's also finally starting to say mama all the time instead of dada. (FINALLY)
She's also finally starting to say mama all the time instead of dada. (FINALLY)
Brikelle is still an awesome eater. She eats anything and everything. I've learned that we have to feed her before we eat our dinner or else she won't eat her food and only wants mom and dads food.
Thinks she can just stand and walk everywhere she goes now.
She also will squat and stand up with this diaper box Over and Over and Over again.
Squat-Stand-Squat-Stand
We FINALLY painted those toe nails! It only took us 9 Months right? She's officially a girly girl.
On the move!!
She still only likes people from a distance. If you try to hold her she will instantly whine. But if mom is holding her she will give you the biggest smiles. I've learned that in the shower she gives the best snuggles EVER! So she gets lots of showers with mom lately. (mainly for my benefit so I can get all the snuggles I want)
This is after tubby time at Grandma's. She may or may not have just peed on the floor.
(Who me? I didn't do it)
She LOVES the water.We went swimming a couple weeks ago and she was in heaven.I even took her down the water slide! She's fearless.
She's fearless, she's sweet, she's adorable, she's feisty, she's determined, she's a bit dramatic, she's SASSY, she's perfect in every way, but most importantly, she's all mine.
So blessed..
Love you little miss.









1 comment:
Walking at 9 months just like her auntie...way to go B!!
Post a Comment