I've decided that every milestone this gal hits is bitter/sweet. I love how advanced she's getting and how quickly she is learning. But at the same time, she is no longer my newborn baby that likes to sleep and cuddle with mom.
This girl is a mover and a shaker and is growing up right before my very eye's.
Yesterday was one of those bitter/sweet days for me.
Look Mom! My last size 1 diaper.
She seems pretty excited about that right?
We also had her FIRST rice cereal experience.
The box said,
"Your child may be ready if she sits independently or shows excitement when food is presented."
Does that count as sitting independently?
Eh, close enough right?
"Your child may be ready if she sits independently or shows excitement when food is presented."
Does that count as sitting independently?
Eh, close enough right?
Those are some proud parents right there.
Sorry the pictures are blurry. She moves extra fast and my poor Iphone can't keep up!
I couldn't quite tell if she loved it or hated it. One second she would be smiling, the next she would have a face of disgust.
Gosh, this little munchkin is seriously going to be a toddler before I know it. So, lucky for you I post a zillion pictures and video's to document every step of the way.
Stay tuned.
This little gal is turning four months, and you better believe there will be more pictures and video's to come!
Stay tuned.
This little gal is turning four months, and you better believe there will be more pictures and video's to come!
1 comment:
Rozy I can't believe how big and advanced YOU are! haha. Your little gal is so cute! Hearing your parents voices on that video totally took me back to the old days.
Post a Comment