June 17th, 2012 will always hold a special place in Mitch and I's heart. Not only was it Mitch's first Fathers day as an actual daddy, but he also blessed our sweet B. What an amazing day. I prayed all night that she wouldn't have a blow out in her white dress, luckily my prayers were answered ;) She pooped like six times before we went to the church, I think she was a bit nervous! She slept like a perfect little angel, and looked like she was sent straight from heaven. I cried during the whole blessing. I'm so proud of my little girl already and she's only 3 weeks old. We chose to bless B in Mitch's home ward in St. Anthony. She had so much love and support from friends and family, it was overwhelming. Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come, it sure meant a lot to us. Right after B's blessing, we headed over to my brother in laws house so they could bless little Harvey man. Of course the wind was blowing 90 miles an hour. Only in Rexburg, I swear! But it was still so beautiful and you betcha we ate outside in that huge wind storm. We couldn't have asked for a more special day. I just have to add that Mitch is such an incredible Father. It's amazing how much he adores that little thing. He just oohs and aahs over her perfect little self and it brings such joy to my heart. He literally would do ANYTHING for this girl. It's such a beautiful thing to experience. I love our little family so much and am grateful to have a worthy priesthood holder who is such a great leader and example to his girls. Happy Father's day Mitch.
Love,
Your Girls
3 comments:
She looks darling! How neat to have her blessing day on Mitch's first Father's Day :)
Oh yeah--and you look beautiful!!!
So perfect!!! I am so happy for you two! I hope I get to meet her one day! She is just beautiful!
Post a Comment